Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I have to say the heated seat button is always on for me, From October to March. It's the best switch in the world
  2. Well hurry up and get one she'll love it. 4 days away fillett of steak on a hot slab, cooking away, fast cars and the smell of petrol turns any women on. I'm still yet to find that woman Make it your mission for next year.
  3. See thats the difference... i'd be trying to do it as quickly as possible so i dont get grief from the missus. Thats why i went there and back in 36 hours, all the way from Manchester. Bring her along next time, my Mrs is always up for joining in And a few drinks.
  4. A two wheeler Triumph by what I can make out?
  5. Erm yeah I can kinda see how it catches on!! By not washing your hands when you've been to the loo!!!! Heck I think the 370 was trying to make a quick escape. It was at 41 seconds I was shocked and laughed but then it just got worse and worse to the point my chin was on the floor. Whatever this craze is called they MUST all be shot before this infestation of shite gets any further than YouTube. It fookin horrific!! I'm still in disbelief now
  6. They are clearly force fitting it then, cos I'm to believe they are not a direct swap.
  7. I know doubleduce purchased a HR for his DE and had to get rid of it as it failed to fit?
  8. I'm afraid the callipers would have to be sold with the car - sorry. I can just see prospective buyer, "erm like what's the brakes like mate - amazing you'll stop one day!!"
  9. My fav car the Koeniggseg, especially "The Special One" Oooops too late damp pants!!!!
  10. Macca - I know it's hurting me really it is, but the horizon see's power. Graham - I have a plan, whether it's a good plan or not will be exposed in the future but hopefully not too far away. RichT - that's correct the bodykit won't be sold, also the front rotars and pads as they will be needed. So yes a new Zed will be born. Cragus - I can't say (it's not on eBay Coldel ) Already had Bennett on the phone shocked horror what am I doing Jayne has already given me clearance to proceed, but it all depends on getting my Zed sold (can't call her Suzie anymore as I'll cry)
  11. You can't fit a HR pipe to a DE car and vice versa as far as I'm aware
  12. Doogy - reason for sale, I've seen something I like Marzman - interior pics I'll sort tomorrow cheers for that. Replacing her with something more powerful. Dubs on Nuts taken price to follow in separate thread, although it's hurting me to write this, I feel like I'm losing my live of my life. Bigsigh - I know, I love my Zed and it's taken a load of money out my bank, but there is a reason I need to sell her and move to the next level.
  13. Okay this may come as a surprise at it feels kinda odd creating this thread, I almost feel like I'm standing on a cliff ready to jump! Not sure if this is the right move or not? Please note, that if the car sells I will be back So to my pride and joy, my love, my girl, my Suzie.... (This is so sad I wanna cry!) The car is currently in modified condition and will be returned to stock, this will include all bodywork, suspension, rotars pads - everything (apart from the stereo which I'll leave in there (JVC 7" DVD, with Bluetooth and Steering Controls). Year - 2006 (56) Mileage - 59,000 - which will increase but not much, in fact it will hardly move over the next 2 months. Service History - Full with receipts 2 Keys Owners 3 Previous (I'm the 4th) TAX currently 2 months left MOT 12 months Price £11,250 The car in my possesion has done 30k in 2 years, mostly to meets and shows and driving daily to work. Oil has always been maintained and no expense spared when coming to repairs, which there have been hardly any. The car will be laser aligned on 14th October 2011, including SuperPro Lower Compression arm bushes. SuperPro ARB bushes were fitted last week, and they don't compromise ride and improve stability in the corners. The bodywork has a number of stone chips, although these will be corrected before sale at my cost. The car will be fitted with either the wheels currently on the car - powder coated in Anthrecite which are spotless, or standard oem can be installed which will reduce the price by £250. Tyres are currently worn and probably not a worthy selling point but if required I can replace these prior to sale. The windscreen was replaced 3-4 months ago and is clean and chip free. The interior has a couple of wear and tear marks, but nothing worth noting for this year and mileage. Car has never been involved in an accident of any type, all panels are straight and true. The car has been detailed by yours truly with the utmost care and attention. The car is cleaned EVERY weekend using the finest products and is swirl free and has received two clay treatments in the last 12 months, one being just last weekend with a polish and double layer of Dodo Juice SuperNatural. Drivers seat bolster is a little worn, but nothing dramatic. I'll see about restoring this before sale. So it comes with all usual mod cons as you'd expect with a UK GT, which includes the Nissan Satnav. This is of course the facelift GT 2006+ so it comes with the nice leather pieces on the door cards and footwell, upgraded headlights and LED rear lights. Not too sure what else to put, as this will be the 2nd car I've sold in 11 years! So if I've missed anything please ask away! Oh and for all you vultures out there, I'll be doing a part out list later. The bodykit won't be sold I'm afraid. Here's some pics of the car now, and how it will look when returned to OEM. How she'll look - ignore the previously marked alloys as they are the now repaired alloys. (Doesn't she look boring below..... ) Please get in touch via PM if you are interested If anyone feels that I'm doing the wrong thing to slap me, as this Jury service must be doing something to my brain!! (Heck I just pressed the "submit" button! )
  14. I did the same kinda thing on the Garwich ferry, but then you wake up nice and refreshed, instead of legging it from the ring and driving further when you get home. I prefer the night boat just because you can make more holiday and relax.
  15. I did my ARB bushes last weekend and it's a dead simple job. The hard part is getting access to underneath. Changing them should be charged no more than 1hr labour. Front compression bushes to be done on Friday.
  16. Was watching the review on Top Gear (repeat) just a few days ago. Nice spot
  17. Time to sell me thinks.
  18. Isn't it a "recommendation" to use super, and that you can use 95, you just don't get the same economy or performance using 95. There are a heap of people running 95! Surely you both check oil levels??
  19. Bennett that clip really does show how quickly you'd have to brake. Clearly not forewarning people early enough !!
  20. I thought this was a great statement.... AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO TURBOCHARGER IN THE ENGINE You'd soon know if it was turbo'd up by the extra power, the noise, and the fact it stands out like a sore thumb in the engine bay. What a plank!
  21. I'm sure she didn't intend to cause damage.... painful that it is.... these things do happen. Hope she contributes to fixing it! Darn women!!
  22. Turbo or NOT Turbo that is the question..... This chap has inserted a tag into his for sale thread to indicate he has a Zed with a Turbo.... although just read the text thereafter..... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3215048.htm
  23. September Wasso August Wasso I'll dig out some more later
  24. Wasso

    Zunsport Grille

    Husky had a Zunsport fitted to his and he was pre revup, so I would have thought it fitted. I'm sure Husky had one
  25. Wizard 75 shot on its way That's a good plan, where did you get that idea from NOS is sold to the Zed shed
×
×
  • Create New...