Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I would love to have a wrap or totally new colour but want to put the funds to other items. There is a colour match issue. It's rather odd though. It goes like this. Car is standard the receives carbon boot and painted by a garage in the Midlands. There seems to be no miss-match. The bumpers go on and there now appears to be a miss-match. The rear bumper matches the boot, but doesn't match the car. So two garages have used paint code B17 and both painted panels matched spot on so why is there a miss-match with the standard paint. I have a feeling the standard paint isn't B17 it's more like B17.1 or something? Taras is going to do his best to tone to the paint on the car which personally I think Nissan have applied as a different tone
  2. £15k I wish trade sellers would actually research what they are selling, a 313 I don't think so!
  3. I'm just having the colour match fixing. Nothing too exciting, but at least she'll be one colour
  4. Head to the green room Pollyanna is waiting for you (that's no joke either )
  5. I'd rather have reallity than virtual if it was Pollyanna.. Sorry couldn't resist...
  6. Just finished watching last nights episode. If you are interested in FPS gaming catch either a repeat or on demand because they build a truly sensational virtual reality FPS dome. I was gob smacked with the interaction and gadgets to allow you the next level of reality gaming. OK so it's not within reach of the consumer but friggin brilliant Anyone else seen the show from Monday.
  7. I was going to say - I hope you know where all that stuff goes back? The most annoying part I'd say is getting it back together in the right order
  8. I would say RT have done well in the first year, considering they specialised in the Celica area and moved onto other forums, such as the Zed forum. I have to say customer service at RT is spot on
  9. It's a JVC - it's got everything I need and more. It actually originated from Muddys car, here's a pic, tried to find some more of his car cos it was the bee's knee's but looks like he's deleted them from photobucket apart from this one
  10. I actually did notice it was the one with the full respray and it looks like new!
  11. The Chilli belongs to me Wasso, i was picking her up when i saw yours. Ahhh I see. Looks very nice
  12. Much better, gives a nice aggressive look. Drop the height a little and it will look
  13. I left the keys with Taras, so he may have moved it. Looks like RT should change their name to 350z performance (there was a Chilli one there not sure who's it was on Sat?) Steve 350z was there on Sat, Coldel is there on Tue, so it's turning into a Zed carpark.
  14. A thread here in which to say hello from the Midlands.... viewtopic.php?f=89&t=22076&start=165 In addition we have a Midlands Mailing List, I'll add your forum ID to the list. I'll be sorting out a meet sometime end of November beginning of December.
  15. Have a look through this thread as it's quite interesting where some useless weight is, like the steering wheel It's where I was inspired to lose weight http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-in ... res-3.html
  16. But you'd need to replace the doors with something can't just leave an open space. Carbon boot is a massive saving, front strut bar changed for lighter after market. Believe it or not, but I saved 1kg just by changing my wheel nuts. Lighter clutch, lighter rotars, carbon doors l, wings etc. Just changing your oem brake hoses and brackets to braided hoses will save you another 1kg. Small amounts but they all add up. I've lost 66kg and probably more now that I've lost weight also!
  17. He sleeps it would have been here in the morning, that is for sure
  18. Good work Chris, great to see the stripdown commencing. Listen once my car comes back from corrections and lights mods I'll give you a shout to come down and lend a hand..... Coffee or Tea
  19. you are the eyes and ears of eBay. No longer do I need to store my search criteria in my eBay account, I just come to the forum and catch an update from Coldel. Bravo!
  20. Are you havin a laff!!! Jeeeepers!!! That's a nice scam. I receive a few cards through the post for deliveries and of course never any need to call, so I shall make sure my Mrs doesn't contact one of these card things through the door. Cheers for the headsup!
  21. This to get the blood going! And this for sheer quality
  22. Wasso

    Front Lip

    I know that's why I suggested it....
  23. Wasso

    Front Lip

    I'd make a start on eBay
×
×
  • Create New...