Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Quote: "dad ragging round in his mid-life-crisis mobile" that did make me I agree take it to a place where spaces are open and you'll not get nabbed by the Police, but showing off in car parks a bit of a
  2. Looks too large and distracts your eyes from looking at the great lines of the V2. each to their own though
  3. Hmmmmmm
  4. Wow that looks a thousand times better. The kit is now really complimented by the wrap. Me likes the fact the diffuser breaks up the White. Don't sell Taras give it another year.
  5. Shame - poxy Revup!! I'll keep saving my pennies for a new one then.
  6. I for sure believe the width of the OEM 18's is not enough and you can get a fair amount of wheelspin quite easily. Width is for sure needed when I upgrade. (Got my eye on these bad boys - only 25 will be made direct from manufacture in this colour - the Black Chrome me is thinking )
  7. I saw this also and popped it on my watch list. But Mark, if there's a load of parts missing, how easy or expensive is it to replace these parts. I've been investigating the Vortech and I know Cookbot adapted his own bracket and so on, which I spoke with Vortech in the US and they said to change or replace parts such as mounting brackets etc is quite expensive, easier to just buy new? So what's the option with the HKS and getting parts?
  8. I had the same problem in Vienna a few years ago, a minefield of roads and hotels, but not the one you're staying in, and to add it was snowing
  9. Not the boot the bonnet Dblock. The bonnet on the Zed is aluminium so a carbon item is pretty much the same weight. The boot is another story, heavy is not the word!!
  10. Nice choice for an Ian Litchfield tuned model. I think Litchfield launched their own 400 horse version but it goes from factory line straight to Litchfield. Something I'd move to after Zed life. Stickers are a bit OTT and the spoiler is a bit large but sure you play around to make it worthy of P15ULT.
  11. A very memorable figure. Didn't he also do like a load of marathons even in the later parts of his life. I always remember his "now then now then now then"
  12. Sorry that was meant for Darren
  13. I really can't remember sorry mate, I did abed the details to Buster a while ago not sure if he retained the info I passed on??
  14. Wasso

    Front end...

    Bodywork is looking real nice Col, although that slam panel looks real good for me it's missing the air duct on the right hand side, to help maintain airflow for the air intake. It's a real shame cos I think they look really good, but really need that air control thing otherwise I'd buy one.
  15. That's cos yours is knackered
  16. Looking good mate. Why not go for a replacement y pipe such as motordyne, high flowing and you can even bung in a race cat and shove in decats. An option? (not sure what exhaust mods were on in the first place?)
  17. Good of you to share deals etc, but as mentioned the RE40's are best avoided. The Falkens come out better in price and perform better. Have a search in the tyre section for reviews
  18. Hi Andy, hope you and Lydia are ok. Thanks for the comments I only use Meguiars products and a lot of elbow grease not really, I purchsed a Meguiars DA some time ago which really makes things alot easier. But now i apply polish and wax by hand. That's pretty Rothers, me like that. +1 on hand applying the wax
  19. Both Beemers were a joy and a pain to work on, but pictorially they stand out more than the cleaner vehicles. But like slim says, pictures don't really promote the finish as if in real life shall we say. I'm trying to source products from around the world to trial and experiment with at the moment. As I'm sure there are products we don't see in the UK which we could be missing out on. Andy (CS) happy to take on any recommendations maybe I could come over and example my work? (so that you know referrals won't come back and bite you on the bum) Thanks for all your comments though chaps, really appreciated
  20. Baby oil, next you'll be saying Vaseline and whips next. Can't drive backwards Chris cos the rear is being sprayed too Silly O'clock is an option, spend the day in London maybe? Like the idea of bubble wrap, might do the whole car to keep her really safe
  21. I have one too and I doubt it'd stay on. Will seriously consider clingfilm
  22. problem is I'll struggle to get on a flat bed to be honest. It's a no win situation with the Eibach's
  23. nice one Dave Like the look of tracwrap, very nice. Might have to enquire about this sort of stuff for European trips, the Ring or even Wales. Good find. The cling film could be a viable option, but just have this horrible image of bits of film flapping around in the wind. Might give it a go. I guess it's a cheap and simple solution
  24. I agree with you they are fookin damn ugly but needs must when doing 120miles on our stone riddled roads.
×
×
  • Create New...