Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Thanks again chaps for the positive and negative comments, very interesting responses. I'm just wondering if it would look any better without the silver/White outline behind the Z? (like Busters) I could always put it on, see how I feel about it and when a red one comes along see what that looks like. I get very undecided about the back end, with the Chargespeed rear looking mean, and the boot looking almost plain? I continually ask myself if it would look better with a spoiler, but then I don't want to drill into the CF boot! Do I want badges on the back or not, I'm very undecided! If anyone else wishes to pass comment positive or negative, it all helps, and with the amount of people who viewedit would be nice to see the opinion of say 50 people on the poll?
  2. Crumb, my satnav has always been in place, kinda need it really. My gauges will be heading onto the a-pillar and will house Oild temp, Wideband AFR and (would have been NOS pressure) but will swap that out to something else once the NOS replacement has been found. (keyser has bought my NOS). If I was you, as you said, get your simple mods, map and uprev, which will give you time to save for the NOS and of course your planning. Neil, looks good mate, your car will look mental when finished
  3. Did you go Platinum Neil? They sell at reasonable prices in America. Agreed though, uprev isn't the best solution for 100+!
  4. You will need a re-tune each time you change jets with the NOS. it's highly advisable to start low to make sure a 25 shot is tuned well and there are no issues. When you go to 50/75 or even 100 you'll need a tune. Although these re-tunes shouldn't cost the earth as you'll already paid the bulk when getting the uprev.
  5. Okay thanks guys for the honest opinions. My verdict, I like it, but not massively drooling over it. It's different for sure and frankly I wanted the red similar to Busters. More than happy for any other viewers to poll and pass comment. I'm guessing it's a bit marmite. I've not fixed it to the car as yet, so it maybe up for sale next week
  6. Courtesy of SpursMadDave and his recent for sale items and now the car has been painted, thought it was time to dress the back end. It's totally de-badged but thought a bit of Tommy K to spruce the back end. I originally wanted red, but want to trial something different. Opinions please.....
  7. A wealth of engine mods, such as ARC CAI, plenum spacer and MREV 2, but back end Japspeed decats, Motordyne XYZ pipe, OEM backbox
  8. You know it makes sense
×
×
  • Create New...