Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Well, since Christmas has now settled down for a few days before new year I thought it would be appropriate to wash the Zed and take her out for a mini photo shoot to learn the next level of photography. I must add I'm still learning how to use the manual settings and learning how to find the best angle. Any comments are welcome to help me along.... but as I was rather proud of my attempt I thought I'd share them for comments..... (I have to say the pics via my laptop look naff in comparison to viewing these on the playstation )
  2. Fixed Very good
  3. I'm afraid mine consists of three great gifts from my other half. A new camera tripod, polarising lens and best of all a macro lens for close up pics for my detailing. Thanks Jayne
  4. And don't I know it..... But since my last visit to RT I think my front lip is a fraction higher and I've not yet scraped, but for looks and being able to boot it in hindsight I should have done coilovers which will be sourced in the new year.
  5. He's running Meister R coilovers. I'm running Eibach and Adrian is running Tein springs. The coilovers are the way to go in my opinion as you have the option for adjustment. Looking good though Mr G
  6. BIG merry Christmas to ALL. It's been over 2 years of being a member, some great times and great people met along the way. Hope you ALL have a great Christmas and New Year. Not long now till the nicer weather comes along to blast the Zed again.
  7. Looking good, nice Vid, not quite as good as your last but still nice. I can see you're enjoying the shooting and editing. Almost giving me the bug to 'have a go'. Just out of curiosity, do you use a normal tripod for the detailed shots or anything special to give true level sweeping shots? Like
  8. This wouldn't be Liam's old car would it? "Greeny"?? Looking good!
  9. Ha ha sorry didn't realise there'd been a question fired at me. Erm... Really undecided as it's such a marmite response received. Thing is I'm not currently using the car at the moment and have driven her 3 times in 3 months because of Jury service. So I reckon once January pops along I'll put the badge on and see how I feel about. I agree with a lot of the comments but feel the back end just needs a little tweak we shall see how it goes. Cheers for the assisting comments everyone
  10. Mr G said to me not so long ago and I quote "that's it for me and mods" Hmmmmm.....
  11. Looking good Mr G, so what's the next mod
  12. What they are trying to compare is the following..... The Renault Against the 370z Yes the Renault may be fun and give you a bad name, but I'd rather take home the 370z and enjoy the ride and show her off as much as possible
  13. I have one sat at RT Performance in Kew, near as damn it in Mint condition, also have side skirts if you're interested?
  14. AP Racing $2,950 http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/543582-a ... 950-a.html
  15. Mental! Some serious balls and great filming!!
  16. Bet he holds the highest score!
  17. Wasso

    UPREV

    After Mark removed the 155mph limit I managed 165mph in Germany, still had more to give but I bottled it due to the road surface becoming increasingly undulated. Had the autobahn been smoother I'm guessing a number in the 170's
  18. Heck December is a busy month for birthdays. Happy Birthday ALL!
  19. Looking forward to my sticker when I visit in January
  20. These sold very recently for $1,500 (Akebono) http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/540348-akebonos-2.html There is also some Rotora's $2,850 http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/540848-r ... clean.html Some Stoptech for $1,400 http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/543481-b ... otors.html There's even Wilwood as well, so there's a lot of options and bargains to be had!! Here's a direct link to the brakes section http://my350z.com/forum/brakes-411/
  21. I was looking myself at the D2's only last night, and you chose the purple which I think is a cool colour too. The Akebono's are also on the for sale market on my350z so you could pick up a bargain, I'll see if I can find the link. If you're treading in this region (not that I have any experience of any of these) but by what I read the D2's and Akebono would be on my list.
  22. Happy Birthday gents
  23. Wasso

    R34 Perfection

    I have to agree, one very nicely modded R34. Never used to like them, but since owning a Nissan you understand the thoroughbred and overall meaning and look that was being achieved.
  24. I was flashed on the M25 at 10pm, no signs were active in terms warning ie 50mph. What I thnk happened was the police noticed I was doing over the speed limit and switched on the last gantry camera. I'd already flown threw 10+ other cameras, so I don't think it's automatic. I received 3 points and a fine. So although it wasn't during peak times when they are active, I believe they still have control to take pictures as and when they feel like it. Fair cop though I was speeding.
  25. No matter if the My zed managed 0-60 in a week I'd still not swap out my ARC, ever!! Even gave it a little clean this morning.
×
×
  • Create New...