Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Now that's just rude But could be a fair indication of transporting too many pies on the offside part of the vehicle. Sounds like it needs a small amount of adjustment.
  2. Wasso

    Dimpled brakes

    I would take a stab at being one of three options or all three. Cooling Allow gases to escape more efficiently Added braking performance If I'm wrong you're more likely to get a correct answer from Alex who sells them
  3. Take the card off and have a look, something maybe loose or rubbing etc. If that fails take the door off - simples - no more rattle
  4. So is the Transfagarason highway now off the plans? (gutted cos I've been trying to sway the Mrs into a 2 week drive!) GLWTS but you really don't want to sell her just yet
  5. I suppose Colin and I will have to find you a few nice roads then Ian. Ha ha used up one of my raffle prizes in Nov as you know visiting the Moreton and the hills with my good half, despite having google maps couldn't find the road I was looking for, so I was quite gutted so yes need some great *special* roads as always. Looking to work on the suspension before Wales and if found hopefully a SC but that all depends on finding a revup version. The car will also need further paint touch ups ie respray bonnet and roof due to my new Azure colour. So there's lots to do till May
  6. SPD - just seen you're not attending..... tut tut tut.... but then Aus is a great alternative! You'll be missed over the weekend (that's for sure)
  7. Can't friggin wait (Won't need to take any spare spark plugs for this one, as the NOS is going )
  8. Wasso

    All White!

    Very nice
  9. Are you saying "Ahm oot" Mr. Rtbiscuit? I was going to say the same Let me tell you where I am - I'm out!
  10. I was at a supercar experience a while back, and in the briefing prior to driving a Lamborghini Gallardo, they were discussing the type of driving which wasn't permitted. They explained they have gone through 2 clutches on the Lambo, costing something like £4k a pop. So expect costs based on disrespectful or abusive drivers.
  11. Wasso

    Help...

    This surely is a contender for the top 100 ?
  12. I think 181 views isn't that bad Graham, rather impressive
  13. Wasso

    Nissan Idol entry

    Can't vote on my iPhone for some reason so I'll pop a vote on from work in the morning - good luck mate
  14. You'll love it Dan - best wax by far - until something else I try which betters it's performance, application and overall presentation. (Smells nice too )
  15. Don't worry you're not missing much! Still nice to put a name to a face etc, and as he's Azure too, it's win win situation.
  16. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

  17. Mer never liked the stuff. Agreed with the hard wax, find it lasts way longer than liquid and provides a far better deeper gloss shine, especially the Dodo Supernatural, love the stuff. I've had my tub nearly 2 years now and only half way through it, and that includes using it on customer cars as well. Very good value for money.
  18. To be honest I think the canards are very much personal choice, they are very marmite and as such the decision should be a sole decision. I like them, but only on a vehicle with a aggressive look. There's no way I could fit them to mine, it would just look odd, although it's really up to personal oppinion I'd say.
  19. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Don't worry I'm up to speed. Caught the shortened version. I can't see Neil not attending the Lakez, as his car will be ready for then, and I can't see Neil holding back the temptation to get a prize!!
  20. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Have I missed something? What's going on?
  21. ^^^^ that's what I thought first time, but you blend in just like a normal meet and it's a great laugh. Just look out for me and Jayne and Darren and Steph at the bar and you'll be havin a whale of a time. If Beavis comes along just remember to be quiet in the evening as he likes his beauty sleep. Seriously it's a great weekend, hence the majority are staying Fri to Mon it's THAT good
  22. I have my caynards and chose to keep the clean look. If you do fit them don't go colour coded. You're more than welcome to borrow mine to test view/fit if you wish?
  23. At long bl**dy last we get to meet M13KYF
  24. Good man Dave and good to see THE Rice & Carla too
×
×
  • Create New...