Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. But the best owners have GM's Yeah but Chris yours was in lots of little pieces
  2. Have you actually driven both the Zed coupe and convertible to compare? I was of the same opinion with the Rays when making a selection. They may not be the best looking rim in the world but an excellent piece of engineering. Lightweight and strong. To get a comparing alloy to spec against the Rays = £££ so don't dismiss the Rays just yet. To be fair all the best Azures have owners
  3. That's ok if you haven't got 56 mods and still counting. I also wanted European cover which is sometimes extra with other policies.
  4. I found no difference using Swissvax in comparison to using Dodo Juice supernatural. Over priced for what it is if you ask me. Even the headlight stuff they had compared the same to me using ultimate compound and a DA.
  5. I'd say Sky cos that's a wicked price considering your mods and 4 cars. I pay that through Adrian Flux just for one car, but that's only because Adrian Flux are a far as I'm aware who will touch NOS
  6. And I've just got used to RC182 don't tell me your gonna be called Rob now or something?
  7. Is that all you've cleaned?
  8. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=56406&hilit=Gordon
  9. Just finished watching and at last a GREAT show I even watched the car in a stupid cheap car, so they've even got the guest right. A shame the Stig didn't drive the 3 other cars at Imola to see if HE could beat the 458 time. Loved the Noble and the funny Hammond issues. If I had a choice it's be the Lambo and Noble toss up, I've always had a place in my heart for Lambo's but the sound of the Noble is epic. What made me laugh is my Mrs said "they all look like your car" if only darling Looking forward to the 2nd episode
  10. Have to agree on fog lights being useless on the front. I was driving back in horrendous fog once and thought to put the fronts on, improvement, NOPE!! it just made the fog stand out more and dazzle my own eyes with the light bouncing off the fog. Best answer was to drive slowly till it cleared, but it was that bad it took me 3 hours to drive from Brighton to London!!
  11. I actually spotted another one yesterday driving back from Kent. It's that bloody ugly that had to point and laugh at the driver
  12. You know instantly who's going to post in the "Drag" section......
  13. @*!# on a stick dude!!! Hope it all turns out alright for you. I can relate cos I was in a similar position these two months just gone. Got suspended November, dismissed in December, appealed in January. Won appeal and got job back. Yeah it is a bit of a sh!t, but hey ho, that's life. Gota get on with these things, it's my 6th redundancy in 20 years, so I'm fully up to speed with getting made redundant I will be taking further action against the company anyway, I was on jury service for 4 months, returned on the 4th January and was then handed my letter placing me at risk. So I'll be taking this further don't you worry If they did offer my job back, I'd tell them to shove it!
  14. I might be detailing full time sooner than I thought
  15. Well, I was placed at risk with my employer on the 4th Jan and currently having my 4th consultation this morning, so I maybe at home doing sod all on Wednesday, I'll keep you posted if I'm no longer an employee
  16. I was going to say it looks a bit Fiat Punto Only kidding I'm actually jealous
  17. Happy Birthday Joy, have a great day Jayne also wishes you a super Birthday too
  18. Great write up Dan I had the 452's on my car for around 18 months. Covered 15,000 miles and endured a number of seasons, conditions, types of endurance (Track/Hooning over the welsh hills) as well as my commute to work. For me the tyre is a budget tyre and you pay budget price. Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible tyre, just doesn't fit my driving needs. It's great for A-B and spirited driving, but I found a number of flaws with the tyre but overall it's good middle of the road contender. I had the RE050's on the car when purchased and changed to the Falkens, I'm now reverting back to the RE050's as they perform better and I trust them. Next step would be to try the elite package of the dunlop SPS. But that's another year away thank god ££££££!!!
  19. But what if it was shaven, would that make it a lady patio?
  20. Why have the pictures been removed? I was just going to see what all the fuss is about
  21. that's one way to get someones attention.
  22. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Don't worry we'll still have our mini meet in your yard, just make sure Fran leaves us plenty of those Brownie cake things that were de-lish!!!!! If you leave us some beers too Have a great holiday mate, where you going?
  23. Funny you say that, I found those the other day, but just a tad over my budget Col, they are very nice though. At least you wouldn't need to get them refurbed, you'd just have to get new ones! Cool - thanks Chris, I'll def come back to you on that one, unless I find something that's more UK based. Going back through the Rays range, Volk etc Var's etc so unless I find something I'll maybe plump for the Weds.
  24. Maybe they're being made redundant and wanted the last laugh!
  25. I can't listen to the clip at work, but I've not considered cobra, mainly the higher brands, and still nothing that floats my boat. Gota say, those carbon tips would look smart with my carbon difuser me thinks. Good to see business connections are blooming Chris What are the chances of you becoming a UK Wedssport Supplier?
×
×
  • Create New...