Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I don't see any front wheel drive cars on that list so I'm afraid I'm oooout!!
  2. Best bit for me was 1:12s
  3. Looks like I'll have to do myself then. Who knows someone that can fabricate my idea
  4. Evening Depends on duration, but to be fair the ring is accessible in 4-5 hours traffic dependant. So unless you fancy a few more extra miles I can't really recommend any locations. The place Bennett stays at the Ring is a well sorted place and very popular. I'm hoping to setup a trip in August, which was suggested by Mega, which is to do a huge drive over to the Transfagarason Highway in Romania. The good thing is I can stop off at my dads place in Hungary on the way back. Just one tip, the price of super unleaded is around 1.76 euro a litre so factor those prices into your budget
  5. Maz 6 MPS FTW! Always wanted one - understated brilliant cars. +1 and they are dead quick
  6. Cant get the link from my app, but a Mazda3 MPS seems nice and spritely
  7. Have a chat with Jez at Horsham Developments. Does the entire kit you're looking for and alignment all under one roof. See Horsham under proffesional traders.
  8. Hmmm I recon FWD would have handled better. Crazy and I bet he even beat my time in the dry
  9. How about, could you get something fabricated? With my V2 front bumper I can't fit a traditional carbon slam panel, but don't want the metal versions because they don't have the air deflector for the air intake. But if the metal ones came with a deflector I'd be interested, and maybe have them painted/coated in a choice of colours?
  10. Sorry missed this Happy Belated Birthday
  11. I remember those - are they still doing them Very comfy actually, slept like a log, could have stayed an extra few days.
  12. NASCAR was epic, really does make a boring sport far more exciting. I thought the spectator rides were great, allowing you the chance to hurtle round whilst in the thick of other cars going round. Then when Hammond was going round the coach drives up ya chuff to intimidate you. Pretty smart. Agreed we could be driving around in Chinese cars soon. I was shocked at the speed of their growth of road network and cars on the road. Great series so far.
  13. (I'm either getting old or that link sent me to some really odd video) Sorry mate definitely not my cuppa
  14. wicked!! Yes a little lighter of NOS but my stereo now works in stereo and the Bluetooth works and the Meister setup is perfect. Not only that but managed to get the seats out for a good Hoover You're family are wicked and our chats were late night entertaining. Mr Fluff is a legend Now, had I been using a PS3 controller I'd have been kicking da a$$ but as I was a duck out water on the xbox controller I couldn't get to grips with it. A great weekend thanks Chris, Kim, Bob and of course the kids, I'll be back
  15. Still awaiting my Zed shed sticker pic and Xbox Great couple of days at the Zed shed and understanding exactly why Bob is at the Zed shed. Chris leaves tools on floor, Bob puts them away correctly, Chris can't find tools and heads for neatly organised spanner rack. Chris leaves tools on the floor again Bob puts tools away once more. Chris can't find tools, goes back to organised rack, bangs Bob on the head with spanner for being OCD. Something breaks Bob gets the blame, Chris gives up on a task Bob encourages Chris to grow some kahunas and it goes wrong Bob gets the blame. They're are like husband and wife in the Zed shed, but to be fair considering what they have done and how well they have got there, they work as a great team. Bob even fixed my stereo issues and between them sorted out my Meister adjusters.
  16. Happy Birthday Darren, as above very helpful, and you've been able to lend a hand on many occasions, brakes, spark plugs, suspension and advice like no other. Then there's that terrible nightclub you took me and Jayne to last year All the best mate, looking forward to catching up with you at Wales if not sooner. Oh and the Meisters are now in, aligned and setup. Feel REAL good
  17. One of 3 potential places and through conversation I think you should know. If you rearange the letter of a famous brand of gauge you'll get the tuner
  18. Have a look through the wheels section of of my350.com These look nice, very similar to my duraluminum http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/54 ... -nuts.html
  19. I've purposely avoided any type of spoiler ONLY because I have a Carbon boot and don't want to drill into the Carbon for re-sale reasons. Had I a choice and not gone Carbon I quite like the eurpean knock off which is on eBay. I've heard it fits well and is cheap. Although spoiler choice is a tough one I think. So that's why I've gone for the smooth look and it also gives some individuality as I've not seen any in the UK without a spoiler, especially on the forum.
  20. Happy birthday fella, have a great day and nicely placed for Friday drinks
  21. how do you think it all came together so quick...
×
×
  • Create New...