Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Supercharger

    Without telling which model Zed you have, on my350.com there's a could of pre revup SC's for sale around the $3,000 mark
  2. It must be you........... see I's a poet. I think I'll second that vote. Ever since driving the loan 370 in Wales he's been smitten. Jealous, me, nahhh
  3. Will, surely not, there must be some serious reasons to sell. Now if I recall you're name is down for Wales, so does that mean a new gem will be purchased, such as a 370? I hope so
  4. Looks very smart, loving the gauge layout and my old magic switch
  5. Can't say that I've created the worst mod, but for sure I've received very poor service and workmanship from a bodyshop during my Zed career.
  6. I'd say Jayne would be more interested in the beer chiller. To be fair the plenum has one very good use, and that's to dry your jeans when wet in the Lakez
  7. Great work Chris, you should have a job at Nissan correcting the interior issues we all know of The new cubby looks like it was made that way
  8. Schnitzels don't do it for me I'm afraid. The Gulasch has now been beaten, since my parents mOved to Hungary, The Hungarian Goulash absolutely kicks ass. I'm sure. SkiZ trip could be organised. Even better how about a ski drive with the Zeds It wouldn't hurt to pencil in a separate thread for next season. For me unless I'm desperate for skiing I avoid the weekend trips as they are as expensive as a full week. I'll maybe throw some ideas into the pass.
  9. RT Performance £550 (I think) replica Original £900 if not more, which would need to come in from America or Japan. See if Tarmac could source one for you.
  10. Leeroy - there's not a great deal of off-piste in Soll or the entire Skiwelt I'm afraid. There are a few selected spots, such as the back side off Hohe Salve (Soll) or the main bowl in Westendorf. You'd do best speaking with the ski guide there for the off piste snow conditions. Après - straight after skiing you've got the Salven Stadle at the cross roads, which is a great meeting point. Also used in the evenings with good music and lively atmosphere. Can't think of the name of next place but as you walk into town it's on your left opposite the bank. A bit more upper market than Salven. You've then got the Postwirt Hotel in front of you which plays live music in the evenings. Expect to pay a little more on drinks as this is one of the more expensive hotels. Turn left for Whiskey Muhle which starts as a bar then nightclub. Turn right and you have the Hotel Austria about 100 yards on your right. Good for the occasional live (small) band. Great atmosphere when busy and Maggie who works on the bar has done so since I started skiing there 22 years ago. Food - opposite the Austria is THE best restaurant called Dorf Stubn - great for meat, although can be expensive, very traditional. Then there's Giovanni's opposite the Salven Stadle back up on the main road. FANTASTIC Italian, again run by the same people since going there in the beginning. For something trendy I think it's called Auf Muhle upstairs from Whiskey Muhle. Ooh I forgot - you've got Buffalos bar and late night drinking which is downstairs from Giovanni's. Whilst you're there in the Tirol, grab yourself a mountain Tiroler Grostle. It's like bubble and squeak but a million times better. The best one is at the restaurant in Scheffau just down from the main lift plateau. If you need any further info just pm as I've totally hijacked this thread
  11. I meant in Soll but Tamworth sounds cheaper
  12. There are two lock ups, one at the gondola and a second at the ski hire centre. Obviously the gondola is most ideal, but if you use the ski hire place it's cheaper and you get to ski half the walking distance from gondola to town Maybe we should organise a forum ski meet without Zeds
  13. If you stay in the Edinger it's slap bang in the middle of town and a 10 min walk, which I use to warm up the old legs. It's fairly cheap there, simple and very clean. Been staying there for the last 15 years and it's perfect. If you don't fancy walking the bus stop is 50 yards. Also the Skiwelt is the largest ski circus in Austria. Challenge ski all 5 areas in one day. No Taxi's allowed except for getting to Westendorf and back.
  14. Looks ok, but then looked at the price and then thought sh!t
  15. You can get yourself a pre-revup for $3,000 plus any shipping and tax. So it's not tooooo expensive
  16. WELL the NOS is sold to make way for a SC but as the revup versions are like gold dust, I've been waiting a fair while. I may contemplate getting a non revup and getting the revup bracket from Vortech. I guess the fun will start when I've got one
  17. There will be NO spark plug issues this year!!!!!
  18. That's presuming he'll arrive for the drive on time
  19. I did 5 resorts in Colorado years ago, great mountains and superb snow, but Après ski is a tad boring and the price of equipment to purchase is a joke. As well as paying £45 a day for a lift pass made for expensive skiing. Never done Mayrhoffen, but heard its pretty good Chamomix and Val Thorens are extremly good oh and stupidly expensive
  20. Ligaments are bad news with skiing, could take a very long time to repair. Haha stayed in a few B&B's in Soll when I used to meet up with the reps on my own heck they were the good old days. Lift pass cheap it used to be £100 not that very long ago, but since they've spent a fortune with new lifts they've had to put the prices up. Glad you had a cool time - we may pop over in March job depending
  21. Soll is my all time favourite, been going there on and off 22 years. Love the place. Been watching skiwelt.at and the claim of 2.7mtr's of snow although their top reading is actually in a ditch near the lift at Rigi. So they're slightly cheating. Can't watch the vid for some reason on my iPhone but will pilut the laptop on later. Where did you stay?
  22. Top work Chris and Bob, loving the stealth nos gauge location
  23. He's got flappy paddles
  24. Shame RIP
  25. He's a good fella that Darren Need him to sort out some paint advice for me as my front lip is peeling lacquer
×
×
  • Create New...