Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'd have sold it because of the god damn racket it makes
  2. It took Will over six months to regain his hearing after Bennett removed his bungs at Wales last year. There should be a health warning on his car!
  3. Funny enough he'd installed the leads onto the correct plugs. I think at Wales Bennett was just testing Darren's ability to seek out the problem Have to say the sound of the Kinetix taking a good all mighty gulp of air is rather nice Psssshhttt!!!! But then you'll struggle to hear it because of the earth shattering K1. Boy that car of yours needs a clean. Good to see you yesterday Bennett.
  4. Looking smart
  5. I'm looking forward to the battery and brake fluid cover mod you told me about. A very small insignificant mod but creative Keep it going Chris and Bob not long now
  6. So the Haltech outperforms UpRev then. Funny that as I was told to stay away from them
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Will Hope you had a great day
  8. Never seen anything like a stepped run, almost sounded king of painful, but I'd be sure to get back down to AME for those flames You'll love the NOS Mate! Previously were you mapped in Uprev and since swapping to Haltech has it given the extra beans? Not long now though eh mate
  9. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    It's not a difficult decision...... Cancel Scotland (you can still camp at the Lakez and get merry)
  10. 2-3 hours!! You're not supposed to tighten the bolts by hand It's a 30-45 min job. The time consuming part is to torque the bolts in the required sequence. Actually fitting the spacer takes minutes. You don't need to detach the hoses, remove bolts and lift upper plenum, slide in, align and refit upper plenum with bolts.
  11. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Thanks Martin, terribly hard getting my WAG to camp let alone cold shower
  12. Plenum spacer as you say and job done - remap time
  13. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure the showers are at least Luke warm this time
  14. Wasso

    LakeZ names list

    1. martinmac +1 2.Wasso +1 (tent)
  15. Keh??? Some fan crying with no sound
  16. It will take a bit of force to slide off the spline, try some wd40 to help lubricate. Also try wiggling the wiper etc. Failing that try levering from behind with an object that won't damage any surrounding parts of the car, maybe use a cloth beneath to avoid marking. It will come off but be patient
  17. Red with black mouth and lip FTW
  18. Your Read it again in the morning - no photos repeat thats double vision mate Hmmm everything seems right this morning, the duplicated pictures have been corrected. I checked teicee last night and now they are corrected. I'm not blaming the drink!!
  19. Chris are you sure the pics are relevant to the txt, it seems there's a few repeated pics but txt says something else, or am I (which wouldn't be far from the truth )
  20. Me too, childhood favourite by a country mile, although in today's era the Koenigsegg CCR, read up how airflow is controlled through the car, as air flows in through the front it ends up going through the engine and exits via special vents around the rear lights. A 180 defree wrap around screen amongst other great design features one truly amazing car.
  21. Keep that shopping list open cos you really need to drop that suspension and spacers. Looking forward to hearing Rosie with a Stillen, and seeing your Cheshire grin (is it me or does the 350 look like a toy car in terms of size against the 370?) (or is the 370 a friggin great ship )
  22. Nice Road and nice red gloves
  23. PAID (for some reason I'm unable to change my original reference for payment, so it will say Wasso Zspeed)
  24. Wasso

    Birthday email

    Hey come on I'm entitled to a forum birthday, considering my contributions.... And what were they again
  25. Wasso

    Birthday email

    It's funny because I received an email from the American forums, good idea and at least I know Neo is saying happy birthday
×
×
  • Create New...