Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Interesting thanks
  2. As the weather has been so fantastic, especially for March, it would be daft not to detail a car. You'll recognise this one Col wanted a correction to his "Sponge Bob Squarepants" issue - and no that doesn't require surgery. I won't go into how it happened, but I'm sure it won't happen again - will it Col Col arrived yesterday afternoon and we set to work prepping the car for the endurance clean up in the morning, so we started with the necessary snow foam and jet wash. After all that hard work it was necessary to stop for plenty of and a curry Late night chatting and sleepy eyes ensued so it was time to hit the sack ready for the 8am rise and shine. (Yes I know that's not early, but hey, we were up late ) First thing was to clay the car, and what a pain Black is to clay, but oh boy the results were impressive. Col says he clayed the car, but I don't think he did really it's either that or all that southern smog is deadly for cars! Next up was the Meg's DA with Ultimate Compound, to treat the most severe areas of concern. After endless polishing hours we had success and dealt with the lesser areas of swirling and cleaning up the paintwork ready for the wax. Wax treatment was the infamous Dodo Juice Super Natural - and to this day I still believe this to be the ultimate wax. We were a little pushed for time as Col had to head back, but some of the photographic evidence shows some amazing light effects on the last set of pictures coming up. Thanks again Col for your business - and glad you enjoyed our hospitality and curry of course. It was a pleasure having you stay and the banter of course Oh and Red is the new Blue Enjoy the pics and any comments or questions ask away. Time for some clay work A bit of polish work Headlight lens was cloudy, so treated to some polish and hey'presto! Super Natural Wax And just for Doogyrev - Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And..... My favourite pic..... Cheers Col
  3. PORN!! Great selection of motors and thought the lambo reg was a cool touch 2 OTT. Gota say DJ you do hang around with the wrong crowed a lot. Hanging around in car parks.... Great work.... Next time invite us lot!
  4. ARC FTW
  5. Mark, what's your opinion on Brian Crower?
  6. I've got those fitted and can't fault them.
  7. I know what you mean, but to be fair I'd rather it had a good consistency and do the job required. Jet washing the suds away is no issue and by the time you're finished they've gone.
  8. I've joined Bennett for a custom 19 row Setrab with associated brading and couplings for £230.
  9. Sam, where did you get your pillar pod from?
  10. Wizard you can always get one of these http://www.frsport.com/ATI-EZ-Pod-Dual- ... 29151.html Replaces the top plastic behind steering wheel, a bit TVR me thinks. Alternatively it's RSW for a a-pillar pod, but pricey!
  11. Nice job Tim, reminds me of the terrible 5 series estate I had to do. Took me a whole day just to see the lacquer Nice when a really dirty car buff's up like that. Top Banana. Might need to order some of your "home brew" snow foam soon
  12. Clearly no good for the HR then It's post it on eBay for a laugh and see who actually bids on it. THAT would be the best item ever to sell on eBay. Start it off at 99p and make some money
  13. ==== Help out and take cr*p "Moderator" sit on bum and ****** "Admin" Sounds like someone needs a custom rank I see DULL FVC.........................coming up soon. :lol:
  14. ==== Help out and take cr*p "Moderator" sit on bum and ****** "Admin" Sounds like someone needs a custom rank Go for it Chris I - (there's not been any title changes since Coldel)
  15. Looks very tidy and love the pic too
  16. Surely all those silencers are going to be restrictive?? Gota say, for all those out there who want more noise, it's rather contrasting to see someone step the other way. Hats off to you for that. Good write up too...
  17. Wasso

    Good Shot

    Ian, click the attachment, Nismo Zed awaits... I did and the quality of picture was dreadful, so couldn't really work out what I was looking for edit - ah right yeah, I see - moody morning shot.... You may want to use Photobucket to upload pictures save uploading them to here?
  18. Wasso

    Good Shot

    Give us a clue....??
  19. Shame they don't do one for the 370, but funny enough I know of a great Amuse kit currently for sale fits the 370 perfectly Funny enough I've got 3 now. Put the contents of your kit in my half empty bottles today, so I'm all stocked up again. Although just spent £70 on detailing bits now that I've got my new trade account. New branded outfit for the business. You'll probably see a pic soon as Col's coming up tomo. Cheers I'm hoping for a better finish once the SuperNatural goes on in the morning. 2 coats and a fresh up of the interior.
  20. Why is it lately, every time I look at a for sale thread, whether it be here or in the US, the OP has to take a picture of their foot?! *edit* Good luck with the sale BTW
  21. Thought it would be rude not post a nice sunny pic of the Zed. Currently having a 3 day detail, nearly done now, just Wax and the interior left. Had full Snowfoam, Wash, Clay, Polish, and the rest tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...