Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I use Velcro for the same cameras, as mentioned cheap as chips quality is amazing for the price, and for that price you can have a number of them. I used to have one on the front bumper, rear bumper and on top of my snooper. Because I've attached them with Velcro I can use them in the same location time and time again
  2. Don't worry it was only a Zed with naked birds all over it playing with whipped cream nothing to worry about Good find Adrian
  3. I hope you know how all those little bits go back together I can hear - "Time for another Chinese love - we've got lots of parts needing containers"! At least you can throw some of them away.... Good work though....
  4. On the second video did he sneak in a quick thumb click @1:25min thinking nobody would notice
  5. They're at least blue.... Weds-SA60 in titty juice blue, can check to see if they're still for sale in America.
  6. Mark @ Abbey had the same issues with mine trying to get the RPM signal, maybe have a chat with him to see how it was solved. That'll be good if it is the 75 shot for sure
  7. Just seen your peak 310tq at the hubs, very nice. Is this with the 100 shot?? Reason I ask is that on my 75 I ran 298tq, just wondered if you've got more to come
  8. I can hear Rosie now begging for a new skirt
  9. Drooooooooooooooool slurp!
  10. Will, come on fella this would look perfect, you know you want this. If I had a 370 I'd be down there with a van and some cash by this evening! Go on Will!!!!!
  11. +1 on Horsham. I had my Meister coilovers fitted with toe arms, drop links and laser alignment. Did a fantastic job so give Jez a call
  12. Long time no hear no see but a Happy Birthday to you. All the best
  13. Too true!! Very nice
  14. A quick basic photoshop and hey'presto!
  15. Great job.... Need to do mine
  16. Have you been to Specsavers recently?
  17. Looks nice but that front lip needs to be black to be spot on
  18. Quote : Rsw full carbonfibre interior trim shipped from japan (chillired) I'm looking to get the centre dash and A-pillar for gauges. It's far from cheap but if you want to tandem shipping more than happy to sort something out
  19. Thanks everyone, trust me this first one has taken a lot of time and money. Trial and error practise and dirt! Oh and the odd cut, like accidentally resting my elbow on my grinding wheel whilst it was doing 4,000 rpm I've invested in some old man machinery such as a bench mounted machine polisher, polishing compounds, drill, dremel, and heaps of wet and dry. Now that I've mastered the process it's now a case to reduce down the time in which to produce the final product. With regard to fitting, the Instructions will be super clear with pictures. I'll even enclose my torque wrench if you don't have one to do the job with. Again thanks chaps for the comments
  20. If you'd like your plenum polished to a high mirror gloss finish pop your name on the list below. Before and After The price will be £140 on a exchange basis, which is inclusive of postage and packaging. Once payment is received the plenum will be sent to you with instructions of how to swap out your plenum. The box containing the polished plenum can be re-used for posting your old plenum. The returning postal charge will be covered by you. Now.... some may ask if I will be polishing anything else. I will be looking at doing the OEM strut bar, and potentially the Throtle Body. Please await seperate threads for these - work in progress. Any questions ask away. Name Listing 1) lukebrown (Complete - Payment Received - sent and received) 2) lordgrover (Nearing Completion - PM sent) 3) JT350GT4 4) zebedee8 5) Steve 350z 6) ric 7) ddcboyle 8) ken 9) ds2000 10) mrt 11) Dannyg If you're looking for a polished strut brace please click here - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=60698
  21. I'll take a look around nice one I'd so love to have a bash on Kingda ka, 450ft of pure terror! Went on the incredible hulk in Florida and was rather impressed out of all the rides over 10 days. I really wanted to drop down to Bush Gardens but we may have another trip next year
  22. Tell me more
  23. I'm not actually, only because this club takes up all my time To be fair I'm an addict but don't think I could do a club version of my addiction. You'll enjoy Thorpe but word of warning get priority passes the queues are around 1hr+
  24. Went to Thorpe Park last weekend and rode Stealth, Swarm and Saw. I have to say Swarm pulls some nice G's and good speed, gave it a 7 out of 10, mainly because my right arm was ripped off along with me left leg from the knee down. Saw was pretty awesome and I'll give that a 9. Great start off and superb vertical chain lift to be dropped with slight invert. Great G's too But best of all Stealth, 0-80mph in 2.7 seconds. Sh1t the bed bloody amazing, 270ft up I think. A short ride but truly fantastic 10 out of 10 About 2 years ago Stealth was the 10th highest roller coaster in the world, but only held that place for about 4 months. It's actually a copy of a ride called Top Thrill Dragster which is at Cedar Point Ohio and held the 1st place highest coaster in the world at 420ft for a while until Kingda Ka at Six Flags New Jersey came along and whooped it's a$$ taking 1st place at 456ft. My ambition to ride that beast. Neo you may want to change the title name for this thread to the official coaster thread as I could post here all day. You might get the idea I'm a roller coaster addict, YUP Anyone else who's an addict get your info and see what's what around the world @ www.rcdb.com (mental!)
  25. Leave the Mrs at home, this is you and Zed time
×
×
  • Create New...