Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Easy fix. Clean, Clay, Polish, Wax, Hoover etc..... Admire Now this is the important part.... Find a nice hill with great views and park up looking at your Zed poised and looking graceful as you look at the view and sun shining and reflecting off the bodywork. Now that you're nearly back to loving her again..... Take her out for a nice drive through country roads. Find a tunnel drop both windows and floor it! I see a smile coming on...... Now drive through town at 5mph with your shades on and watch all the small kids point and shout WOW at your pride and joy, because she is really If that doesn't work sell her as there's seriosuly a loss in bond and time to move on. But I doubt you'll do that because you're back madly in love with her and so glad you never made that dreadful decision.
  2. Sorry to hear that Chris, a real bloody shame, feel for you mate. Stay positive as you are and head forward towards getting it sorted. Remember it can be fixed!! Seriously though you'll get through it ready to unleash the monster. With you all the way buddy
  3. Wasso

    Z Burgers - Chrome

    Pi$$ heads!!
  4. I have the Cusco catch and it's just an empty can basically. Baffled FTW!
  5. you're mean Hope you've all been busy and that Chris sorts the weather
  6. No but I know somebody who does
  7. But why so much BOSE stuff?? I can understand one car's worth but not 3
  8. Since when did you turn into a BOSE dealer
  9. Fantastic, and I guess that's without the Meth and NOS. Remember what I guessed..... I reckon it's close you know. Great work to both you, Bob and of course AME.... yet there's still work for them Bet you feel chuffed even for those figures. VERY NICE! Have a cup of coffee on me
  10. Minimum buyin of £1000 for you this time sir Lol even more prizes could be a clean sweep
  11. Don't eat yellow snow Sorry I couldn't resist
  12. Thats the spirit, nice one, it should be a corker of a raffle this year Can't wait for Raffle time again
  13. Holy thread revival again..... Paul doesn't undertake this anymore as far as I know - a shame as I would have taken a set.
  14. Congrats
  15. I don't yet bud, orders in production as soon as I get the go ahead I will update and pick up and deliver as fast as I can Cheers fella
  16. Chris, do you have firm stock and delivery dates for these as yet? Cheers
  17. That's better, Rome wasn't built in a day and I would prefer for things to tick over smoothly rather than rush things. Why don't you (now that the ZedShed is empty) to tidy up, okay ask Bob to tidy up as he's VERY good at that. Give your tools a clean, have a break for a bit and have a chat with your other half as she's bound to have missed you for the last six months
  18. I think its more like waiting for the projectionist to change the reel ...... and I have run out of popcorn (showing your age there mate with a projectionist)
  19. Just not good enough Chris, with an episode such as this you can't just say nothing. That's like missing 15 minutes of a film
  20. ^^^ exactly that, I would check with Abbey or the like first for fitment but I don't think there'd be an issue.
  21. Resonator or not? Heading the XYZ way me thinks I was recommended by Abbey to take the Race Cat (singular which I guess is high flow) and then some Japspeed De-cats. This allows me to pass at MOT time. So I didn't have a choice about a resonator. To be fair, I have no rasp. Although Japspeed are known for being poor quality, they couldn't really get test pipes wrong I'll be honest and say it's one of the best mods on the car, apart from the MREV 2, love the sound once you hit 3k+ and that's with an oem exhaust. I'm contemplating replacing the back section for a Motordyne TDX 2 it's that good On a side note.... Coming to Wales this year ?? EDIT** (Now with Pic - where you'll see the race cat as they call it, in place of what could have been a resonator or straight pipe)
  22. +1 on the Motordyne - never had an issue with it, sounds mental, performs superb - nil complaints what so ever! (I've had mine on the car now for - heck - 12 to 16 months now I think )
  23. Cheers (See how the Red looks instead of Carbon)
  24. Me!!!! Pm being sent
×
×
  • Create New...