Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. About 4 months for me....
  2. Heck kept that a bit quiet
  3. Looking real good Chris. All getting close to the epic tune. I think you should have a Forum open day at AME to welcome the new numbers or help pick up the pieces
  4. What year is your car? As the facelift Zed doesn't give great gains on NA. If its pre facelift then I'm surprised. I'm facelift and almost fell over at the small increase in figures, which was mapped and dyno'd at Abbey and as Mark said, facelift models don't see great NA increases. But as others have said it changes the characteristics of the car and the sound makes it feel faster
  5. Surely most dual intakes would sound better It's all to do with the box it sits in, no other air intake sounds the same I know, only pulling your leg I wondered what was yapping at my ankles
  6. Surely most dual intakes would sound better It's all to do with the box it sits in, no other air intake sounds the same
  7. It is crazy money but the best sounding air intake
  8. like the rocking horse sh1t Mine will be up for sale this year once the SC is found. It's a little cheaper than £1m and could maybe do a deal for £900k On a serious note one fetched $800 in America. But I can put you down for first dibs when that time comes
  9. Like this? Yup that's what I'm looking for
  10. Watching with interest and I'll take your spare if all goes well. I'll collect next time I'm down which I'm sure won't be far away. I want mine to be black
  11. *shakes head* ANOTHER Z!!! Crazy, you'll have a dealership soon.
  12. What about a K1 with decats...? Yeah probably equally loud We're not talking Bennett loud are we?
  13. You've done a great job there - looks very nice
  14. Good show, agree the fight between Swiss chocolate and scared out ya pants Hammond was a tad poor. Although I like rallying so watched for that reason. Merc looks stupid with the rear spoiler, Masa looks stupidly long. But at least Clarkson managed 4 laps before wearing out the tyres. Star part I hate anyway and always forward unless it's a fit bird, or two fit birds SAAB section was spot on. Always loved the turbo and almost bought one years ago, but couldn't stand the dashboard. Only architects could designer what the buttons actually did. Like the 93 cab but felt it was a bit soft looking. A great shame for a car that I grew up with and respected has now gone (I didn't know Spyker tried to takeover - very bold and stupid by the sound of things)
  15. I'd say that looks better than oem.
  16. I see what you're saying - fair point p
  17. It's the Breather Filter for the catch tanks I think I've haven't got one and I've got a Cusco catch tank also?
  18. +1 on the sponge, although CLB are good guys so scoring has bumped up. Great vid, but what is the air filter cone which is very small between your catch tanks and intake. Looks wee and didy, kinda funky
  19. That Parrot is ACE!!!!
  20. Nucking Futs!!!! Front wheel lift off looked a little scary, and his naughty undertakes. His life I guess... I know I'll be staying in the car
  21. Yeah, It'll do for now. You'll be next eh?. Hoping so, still no joy in the US, looking at other alternatives now.
  22. Spot on Bet you're pleased with that
  23. The engine cover you see there is Blue carbon, which I've taken off to replace with a Red carbon cover. The reason the prices vary so much is due to the quality. Both my Red and Blue I believe we're made by an ex member Carbon Coops. The problem with these is they don't last forever as the carbon will lift a little due to the temps from the engine. You pay for quality and that's why there's such a difference in prices. Cheers for the comments
  24. All the best and happy birthday
×
×
  • Create New...