Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I bedded mine on a disused airfield and when from 100-40mph. This worked well and no issues. Not to say this is the correct way, but worked for me.
  2. RAYS all the way - but I'd say that
  3. Feels great to be honest, very solid. I think it ranges from 0-34 steps on the stiffness. I have it set to 9 front and 10 rear, and that's on the softer side which is still really firm. Set it to max and christ, suspension, what's that!!! Cornering is fantastic, and mixed with my lower compression bushes and ARB bushes from Superpro - it makes for great road holding and feel in the corners. (Pics moved from above - picture post restrictions) OBD2 Wifi Link Installed - iPhone with screenshots. This shows some of the screens available on the dashboard of the App, along with other areas of the App showing fault codes, and many other readings. I've yet to setup some of the other settings within the App so that I can get fuel readings and other information currently not showing New LED side lights Before After New rear carbon strut brace cover And to finish off, a new 350z Tax Disk Holder from Spursmaddave (yes Dave still have other bits to fit)
  4. Thought it was time for an update with the recent modifications. Engine Bay Bolts - Red (Tarmac Sportz) Before After Suspension - Meister R Coilovers (Jabbles), Eibach Camber/Toe arms, New Drop Links and Super Pro Eccentric front Camber Bush purchased and fitted, including alignment - (Horsham Developments) Rear adjustment extenders taken through the rear strut by the gents at the Zed Shed (Chris & Bob) A new decal from Mr Biscuit New Engine Cover and a new decal courtesy of the Zed Shed NOS has been removed - to make way for a superchager (sometime in the future - once I find one!!) OBD2 Wifi Link Installed - iPhone with screenshots. This shows some of the screens available on the dashboard of the App, along with other areas of the App showing fault codes, and many other readings. I've yet to setup some of the other settings within the App so that I can get fuel readings and other information currently not showing New LED side lights Before After New rear carbon strut brace cover And to finish off, a new 350z Tax Disk Holder from Spursmaddave (yes Dave still have other bits to fit)
  5. The Motordyne Race Cat passes MOT's. I've had two tests and both passed
  6. Try PM'ing Ian, I'm sure he has pics of his front bumper off with the vent panels showing
  7. Have a great trip Chris and no broken legs!
  8. They didn't check out your sig Ian I can't even recall if I specified horsepower??
  9. Not sure where 330bhp came from?? I'll have to buy the mag for my 3 seconds of fame
  10. Oh right best get a copy and let the Cheese see the Toast
  11. So erm, what's happening with this? Any news?
  12. Voted - tried using all the other email addresses I have access to and it won't allow me to enter more than 1?? I should be able to get about 10 more votes if it will allow!!
  13. An admirer maybe??
  14. I thought Sunday nights episode was pretty good. The ice section was great, the sound of both the Fezza and Bentley were cracking. I had a feeling the motorised mobility thing was going to be useless, but found it quite good and funny. But please oh please can somebody chop Clarksons eyebrows, they are doing my head in!!!! Also Hammond doesn't look too well and seems to have lost weight?
  15. BIG Congrats to you both, bet you're chuffed
  16. I found learning Spanish subconsciously worked well. I got a few CD's from the library and shoved them in the car. Over a nine month period of driving from Birmingham to London every day I managed to complete the CD's. Because they were being played in the background I managed to listen and repeat the recordings over and over again. This subconsciously helped me to learn. uedo tener 2 tazas de café con leche fresca, dos medianas carnes cocidas, muy bueno eh?
  17. Hey at least when they're empty you can fill them with vodka for a quick shot now and again. (that idea came from Jayne by the way - as I'm sure you can guess )
  18. Great colour choice Will, liking the two tone in alternating light. Best save some £££ for those forum traders so that you can spend spend spend!!!!
  19. What a shame, I'd be truly pi**ed at receiving that amount for £40
  20. Sellotape and coloured pen?
  21. I know it's of no use, but I used to live in St Margarets. If you know of St Margarets Stores next to the hair dressers we used to own the stores, many years ago. Nice part of town. I agree though, Isleworth isn't worth looking at. Have you tried Twickenham or Kew (not trying to be a stupid estate agent ) as I know St Margarets and Richmond are V expensive.
  22. Or if you want to go totally naked
  23. I was reading some of the comments people have left on his second video, some people are really interested by this? But I had to laugh when some one wrote.... Now eat it
  24. It's a shame for the old 350, don't just ditch her at the back of the dealership, say goodbye properly. She's been a good girl to ya. Congrats on the 370 bet you can't wait to get modding Good on ya Will
  25. To be fair the Ings +1 front bumper on a white Zed
×
×
  • Create New...