Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Go on then Chris I'll take one, that means I'll own two of these bad boys but the one I have is a little scuffed and bruised from miss-adjustment from hitting my bonnet. So as I'm a bling man I can pop a nice tidy one on for meets and shows and return my gruby one on for everyday driving.
  2. Cheers Dave, thought software had broken when I didn't receive your message this morning
  3. To be honest your best bet is to take things easy. 1. Do your brakes 2. Save some cash 3. Pick the items you desire as you go along Modding the zed is expensive (just take a look at my costs in the garage section) but with careful thought and preparation you'll have done your research, listened to the exhausts and cats you like and then be in a firm decision of where you want to make the next move. To cover the lowering issue get the Tein's. No Need for ANY adjustment, fit and go. You get the look. As well as the spring rate and that's done for £150 or less depending if you can find second hand. Zorst - listen to different options. I'd recommend my setup, but I would, but in terms of cost it's a lot more than just HFC's. Again the sound will be the ultimate decision. Mods thereafter are cosmetic. Uprev, is good, makes the car more responsive but should be added after air in/out mods have been done. Get yourself to a local or major meet before spending your cash and chat and experience other Zeds. That's what I did. So far there's been only 2 mods out of 49 that I have bought that I have changed, because I did my homework and worked out what suited me. Take your time and don't rush
  4. Ask Colin, June, Graham and Joy, they loved it. Never seen such a great expression after a shot of the true Austrian drink. Let's just say it warms the cockles. Sarah loves you really
  5. Me and Jayne are looking to get married on Austria and then Maldives for honeymoon so not hot to start with but will be by the time we get to the honeymoon
  6. NOPE but got one from Bob cos he's organised in an OCD way Cheers Chris
  7. Might bring it along to Wales, although might have to import some to keep the crowd merry
  8. That's better, cheers one and all. I'll get you a drink at the Wales meet (that might tempt a few more) To be honest Mr G I'm not a big birthday person, but after having a few thought I'd celebrate my own birthday. Well today I had some gifts and one of them was an afternoon learning to drift courtesy of my better half. (luckily not in the Zed). Jayne will be 40 on April 29th so thats one to prepare for and may even sort out a special Zed meet with +1's night at the dogs and BBQ Thanks again
  9. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me..... Heartless barstewards! That's 2 years in a bloody row..... (apart from Beavis's pm last year and even this year nothing!) That's it I'm outa here!
  10. That was a steal of a price
  11. I think it would be a 'try me' wax, I've got a big passion for the Supernatural, cleaning the car is effortless with SN and you can see an instant repelling of the water even whilst washing it. If I decide to have a bash I'll come to you as always
  12. Pretty bad collision, hope the occupants survived
  13. http://bit.ly/ArPH7Y
  14. If that be the case I'd still go for the bushes and Eibach/Tein springs. For the cost, there's a great return in improved handling
  15. I'm with Will on this, my iPhone doesn't see anything, post it to YouTube and we can have a gander Are you still coming down to wear the fox hat
  16. I'll even pick them up for you Will, but not in te Zed as they are mahoosive!!
  17. I thought YOU would say red
  18. +1 Don't say that I've got my heart set on a SC *Wasso thinks* TT isn't engine model specific as far as DE and Facelift go....... are they......???? Nope Only HR is different Is it possible to get 1 pre-spooling turbo and one normal? i.e. removing as much potential for lag? I hate Turbo lag with a passion! Thing is the sound of a SC sounds far better than Turbo IMO
  19. Those panel gaps were a bit Great results Tim - so errr what's the Meg Wax Paste like then, I've been kinda tempted to get a pot and see how it fairs. Good results? As good as others? Or just another consumer product from Megs? Oh and Fugly cars too - the bonnet looks as though two mahoosive buckets of acid have been dropped from the sky and eaten two great chunks out the middle of it!! They probably sound nice as you say - but you'd need 10 pints to make that look nice!!
  20. +1 Don't say that I've got my heart set on a SC *Wasso thinks* TT isn't engine model specific as far as DE and Facelift go....... are they......????
  21. That's a terrible pic Rich I see where you're heading with that colour, it was supposed to be white and aged THAT much to go with the car it's now grey. Only kidding mate. Mr G and SPD - I thought you both went Azure Oh well. I'm thinking Red is going to be the way forward. I'll make my enquiries with TGM tomorrow (Cheers Mr G)
  22. Hey no worries Leon It looks like Red has stormed the popularity vote. I'm quite surprised. But it has been interesting to see the wide verdict and opinion of different people. It really does show that we are all quite diverse in taste of styling. Cheers for tips in lacquer it's a damn good idea Vik - I have already started with changing my blue engine bay to Red so maybe the Red is the likely candidate. Which will mean changing out my nuts. No great bother as I have seen a nice set of Red on my350z so I'll have to get the colour match right! Anymore votes or opinions?
  23. Haha that was a evening when that was taken and so the car park lighting gave them a different tint, I was tempted to correctly photoshop them back to the correct colour.
  24. Interesting combo silver and another colour but maybe too many colours. SPD and GLRNET have both gone Azure so it'd be daft to follow the norm White was a potential and it was Paul who inspired me to that colour, but then think of the muck, and we all know how brake dust likes to STICK! Agreed blending colours but the wheel nuts will stay and be cohabiting with these ...
×
×
  • Create New...