Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'd get Taras to fix it for you... Pain in the A$$ I know, I had a close shave the year before, a neighbours garage had loads of plastic sheeting on top, a piece flew off over the car (luckily) and slammed into our porch. Feel for you mate
  2. Sorry Chris I don't like it Cos now it means I have any easy simple resource to some nice goods, thanks a lot!!! Seriously great work matey I hope you get all the success you're hoping for, the site looks great and as a starting point it looks superb. Found one error though on the contact us page. It's within paragraph 2 the section regarding getting back to your suppliers, you have a "get" missing. Sorry mate
  3. I know I shouldn't look, but temptation will get the better of me.....
  4. I had the same vibration quite some time ago. Found the PAS fluid was near on low and filled it to max. Vibration then went away
  5. That'll be the weekend of the Wales meet
  6. C'mon Andy keep up with today's music you old fart
  7. Mr G, just make sure you get the insurance you require, like 3rd part insurance if driving another vehicle or European cover if needed. I swapped out my insurance because of those reasons, you can pay a premium and not have those benefits if required. I'm paying £1k a year in crime riddled Birmingham with ALL mods including NOS and remap with the 3rd party and European cover.
  8. Will have to get my old man to do it I could be convinced
  9. You can clay THAT one
  10. Nice Jim, great for chucking the gig gear in the back and arrive in style. I'm sure it'll be used for festivals too eh!
  11. Lambo's always sound GGGGGGRRRREEEEEAAAATTTT!!! just like Tony from the Frosties advert Reminds me of the European tunnels just flooring it at every opportunity to hear the warble and screams resonate through the tunnel. Great Vid
  12. Nice especially the fezza at the end. Not sure how a Clio ends up as a Supercar
  13. Make sure you purchase the race cat as well or it won't pass the MOT
  14. As far as I'm aware the Jap's fitted straight on with no issues at all.
  15. Kiingsi - it's a Motodyne XYZ pipe which runs a single race cat which is high flow and passable by the MOT centre. I then ditched the heavy restricting cats for Japspeed de-cats. The video doesn't do it justice really, where a number of people have said it doesn't sound far off a Nismo.
  16. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!!! Looking forward to the meets and friends of the forum, and to enjoy the Zed we all love and cherish. Have a prosperous year everyone
  17. The track has already been used on TV, watched the advert, loved the track, rang Lexus, found out the name of the track and bought the album. Since then I've always had a corner on my cd shelf for their albums. Never heard of them till the advert. I'm a keen sunset in Ibiza chap, so for me it's great chill out music. Here's the original advert
  18. Happy Birthday Rich..... Thought I'd let you see the results of the Evo Trianlge sticker you sent down a while ago
  19. Try Theivery Corporation "Until the morning" for some backdrop music. Great track for the Zed (may as well post a link)
  20. Anyone watch it this evening? Very funny in places, of course the usual staging of disasters but thoroughly enjoyable
  21. I had mine done via Abbey, the company they use is very good. Also RT now offer powder coating, have a chat with Spurs Dave.
  22. Great a load of tips, I'll have a bash tomorrow night then! Coldel pm'd me with tips also - great forum as always
  23. I was using the standard lens that came with the camera, but have a fixed 50mm which the Mrs got me for crimbo, as advised by her friend who is a photographer, maybe I should drag her along for some photo guidance I did check the ISO and it was set to Auto, but everything else I set manually. Thing is, there's so many options to play with, focal length, ISO, Aperture, shutter speed it's like trying to do 4+ things at once ending up with a mess lol. Why the Auto function doesn't just do as I ask I don't know I wouldn't have to mess around with manual instead.
  24. Superb thanks both, I'll have a play around this week and increase the shutter speed further, but I found in doing so made the surrounding too bright for my liking. Agreed Andy the orange lighting didn't help but I'll search around for some more locations. I'll also have a bash with the torch, as I've seen others make use of imaginative lighting. It will be interesting to see how or if my new lens will make any difference
  25. Cheers for the comments, I thought the 4th was really good till you spotted the tyre. I just parked the car and snapped and didn't think to adjust the wheel direction, point taken and will remember for the future. The speed I was using ranged from 1.5 to 2.5 and camera used is a Canon EOS 500D, with standard lens. I received for Christmas a fixed 50mm so I may have a bash with that as well next time but wanted to use my standard lens with zoom. Under exposed, how would I correct that?
×
×
  • Create New...