-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
Plenum spacer gives nowt.... fraid it does not. Mid range torque and bhp is improved, not only that, it paves the way forward for any other breather mods added, such as air induction and exhaust, so air in and air out. Mix the MREV2 with the Plenum spacer of course on the revup only and you gain 20+hp - it may only be 20hp but 20 is better than nothing and the sound and power increase is noticable. A number of people who get into my car notice it pulls a lot better than oem, a lot better! People opt for the plenum spacer for it's simplicity, yes it's over priced, it's just a spacer, but for it's linking benefit it's not just a pointless mod. I also agree with DannyBoy - the car is improved no end with additional bolt ons. I've never regreted any of my major mods from XYZ pioe, to ARC air induction, the MREV2 and so on. They contribute together and blend all those horses and torques to put a bloody great smile on my face. Yes it cost a fair amount, but at the end of the day I still get in my car and smile when I press the go pedal. For all those people who have fitted their plenum spacer - question would you remove it? I promise you 95% would say no I wouldn't remove it. Anyway - everyone is entitled to an opinion so as long as the car owner is happy so be it. We can't all like the same thing, apart from Berk HFC's!! (Bandwagon lol)
-
I'll give you a hand if you want, send us some pics of your car that you like, some theme you're looking for and any text? I'll pm you my addy
-
Ooooh you beast! Well it was whilst sat in a field with the gas stove, so she wasn't given an easy task considering the wet damp grass and her need for a hot shower (showers failed miserably) so she was suffering.
-
Daryl, have you done something to upset her? That's horrific, I'd be taking her through a car wash, but without a car so that she can experience the effects of those brushes on her make-up!! My Mrs know my rules very clear, to the point of wiping her feet before she even gets in the car. At the Lakez trip I caught her doing her make-up and hair in the car, hairspray was ejected from the canister and the majority (which I could find) was splattered around the gear surround. She was warned and duly punished by making me breakfast and providing me copious amounts of coffee whilst I spent 3 hours cleaning my car. She won't do that again!
-
That's a shocker! Bit speechless really, "Conditions on the road have been described as "difficult" at the time of the smash." Feel for the famalies all involved, can't be nice at all Driver education isssues again probably!
-
Only 1 for me in 2 years!
-
Yeah really good ta - Looking forward to next year and taking the business a massive step forward.
-
Liam - long time no see - good to see ya
-
What do you need any 'cosmetic' mod for You're being obtuse Ian ... I simply picked up on the fact that the site had a section specifically for 'girls accessories' - and went for the most horrific thing they had on offer I thought you were actually interested in a pink strip nice one Col, I haven't got a garage but if I had it would be full of products
-
Theoretically it is a sunshield, but don't 'alf offer a good advertising space, like your bag Ahhh now I'm following on
-
De-badge FTW! It makes people even more curious as to what your car is. I have only the Zed badges under the indicators on the wings, and that's it.
-
Right I see, but like now you've spotted it what is a Touring Strip for exactly, I can't see why when touring you'd need a strip? Block out the sun?? Really odd
-
Vik what the hell is that, and what is it for??
-
Mine is at RT performance probably snuggled up under a nice roof
-
For those who have a number of detailing products cluttering your garage Meguiars have a detailing bag which per their website is £19.99 I have found the same bag for just £10 http://www.4wheelplay.co.uk/meguiars-ha ... 04294.html This is what it looks like. I have purchased two and delivery is £5 unless you spend over £50 and delivery is free. Not sure anyone else fancies taking up a great offer
-
Putting things into a fair perspective, who's to say the vehicle was defective? Had something else contributed to the incident. Were they racing a Saxo off the lights who knows? Actually thinking about it, more likely a joyride
-
For the cost of mapping your car to become economical, will be more expensive than just being economical with your right foot. Be aware fuel prices in Europe are more expensive, so I'd increase your budget and just have fun. Who wants to be economical on a Autobhan? Seriously there's no point for the hassle. If you have cruise control you can apply multi maps, but without you'll just have to be careful
-
The images must be hosted, either photobucket or your website. You then link the image code. Can be a pain, but if you don't fancyposting loads of pics the upload facility you're using is fine.
-
How post pics as / viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25963
-
+1 Probably one of the best
-
Thinking about it Chris, leave your engine out and you'll have the lightest Zed on the forum!! Very satisfying when you remove parts clean them up and replace. Keep the pics coming
-
Rule 7.1 aggressive driving - no matter what the circumstances ensure you take an aggressive approach to reach your destination 3.5 seconds before anyone else. If that means flashing your lights or undertaking, or in severe cases swear, smash your horn into the steering wheel or generally wave offending hand signals is TOTALLY PERMITTED!! Rule 7.2 Small Pen!s Syndrome; If you feel the driver ahead of you has a faster car, drive up their arse and flash your lights, undertake if necessary! Rule 19 if you eat carrots it's perfectly  acceptable to drive your vehicle at night without your lights on, as you are special and can see perfectly in the dark, don't worry about other drivers seeing you! Rule 16 If you are bored during your journey why not call a friend. Making telephone calls without a hands free kit is permitted, other road users may wave at you and in a jealous manor waving their own hand in the shape of a phone beside their own ear. Just ignore them!
-
Cookbot Autofold Mirror Module - Interest list
Wasso replied to Grantmitchell's topic in 350Z General
I think he might have ONE Dave, I'm sure Graham can be trusted, he has a second mod for me too -
Spotted just past the Crown court in Birmingham heading up to the roundabout. Nice
-
Cookbot Autofold Mirror Module - Interest list
Wasso replied to Grantmitchell's topic in 350Z General
Goods received, just need my electrician (Glrnet ) to fit them for me