Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Nismo Fenders

    There was one for sale on my350z and was VERY close to getting it, although it does stick out a bit!
  2. Wasso

    Nismo Fenders

    $800!!!!!!! Why???
  3. NOS on a budget you can secure for £1,500 on a medium budget £2,000 and full on stealth with all bells and whistles £2,500
  4. Weston Performance are based just round the corner from me. Great setup and helpful staff!
  5. Hope you weren't doing more than 30 Graham!!
  6. Happy Birthday Graham, I thought you were excluded from ageing being that you're a smurf. But glad to celebrate for ya! Have a great day, Jayne also sends her love and happy birthday wishes
  7. Just had a quick browse on my350z and their calendar for 2012, not ONE 370z I'll keep searching!
  8. I have to say the whole package on that Zed is tastefully done and "I'd by that for a dollar"
  9. Can I have some of what your having? Does it come in tablet form or a wrap?
  10. Maybe somebody beat you to it? I'm sure Jerry wasn't ignoring your pm.
  11. Mega I thought you were in Germany this week
  12. Agreed need a mini photoshoot Cheers guys for the comments, it's better than some saying hmmm nice but under their breath saying 'his friggin paint don't match' So I'm glad it's finally done!
  13. I was thinking more like Zed1 but it'd probably cost the earth and some. Cheers for the offer but I can't relate myself a great deal to the word Attack??
  14. Here's also a pic from when the paint didn't match. Notice my fuel cap is also different, RT fixed that problem for me and matched the whole quarter!
  15. I have the Nismo V2 air scoop to the right of the plate, so that's the best I could do without making it look really daft. Reason for location was because I don't want to drill holes into the bumper to mount the plate, neither do I like those stick on plates. It's not the best but it'll do
  16. Okay so it's been a while since a modification, although after the previous painted body kit being fitted and the paint not matching the oem paint, the car has since come back to me from a holiday at RT Performance. Something Taras found out, and to my surprise..... He used 4 suppliers for obtaining B17 (Azure) - painted 4 panels of plastic which would represent the bodywork. He showed me the examples and each sample was different to the others, so 4 suppliers providing ONE paint code, yet the finish resulted in 4 different shades!!!!! So for all you people out there thinking about having your bodykit painted or oem body panels, make sure your sprayer is aware of potential supplier differences. So... now that she's painted I guess you want to see the results..... I am dead pleased with the match and how it should now look. Okay they are just driveway pics, so sometime soon I'll be getting her out to have an improved backdrop photoshoot. Comments regarding the finished paintwork welcome Some may notice the bars on the front bumper are now Azure instead of Black. So.... what's next? Well, the NOS has been sold to Keyser, which will pave the way for a future mod which I think I am a whiskers hair away from completing a deal. There are some small cosmetic interior mods from SpursMadDave which will be fitted by the end of the weekend and I'll post pics thereafter.
  17. Wasso

    My New Purchase

    Nice one Jay, congrats. The kits on the 370 are nice, looking forward to your project plans
  18. Not sure if you've noticed but Mega is planning a large European tour next year taking in west and eastern Europe, including Romania, I'm rather considering tagging along as I can kill 3 birds with one stone!
  19. Adrian, you only needed one pic to win over the viewers as to WHY Romania is so cool..... (apart from the bearded ninja ) It is a CAR forum after all
  20. Oh aye take the fun out it ian I now reckon your getting to that age where you watch a porno and sit and think... Mmm that bed looks comfy You made me proper LOL then. I see your point but I normally cut to the chase! Still thought the clip was good though
  21. Looks slightly staged as she hasn't got her full harness on, and no I don't mean her bra. But still a nice pair
  22. Happy Birthday Jim
  23. Just had thought, how did he spark the fuel, didn't see any spark plugs going in
  24. Needs spacers and lowering, maybe a visit to the Zed shed would sort it out!
×
×
  • Create New...