Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. You need to un-bolt both ends. If you pull the ball joint out you'll have a tough time getting it back in, if at all? Weight on the spoiler I can't help you on, try searching google
  2. To be fair it was nice to boot it, without a zed slowing me down or a zed to keep in my rear view mirror. Did a nice 140 mile run!! no mates, we actually tagged up with a couple who were scousers, sorry to say but seeing a 18 year old girl strip off near on naked would have sent Beavis into a state of shock. Long story attached to that but funny. It's a shame to see the moreton so quiet, even looked under the arch where Darren and Bennett were fixing Suzy, great memories. I love this place, this is now my 4th visit and still love it.
  3. Hey Colin you needto be here now in the Moreton carpark directing traffic and keeping order amongst the Zed owners and supplying name badges. Currently in room 29 of the moreton ready to head to Chirck for a curry. Where are all the Zeds
  4. Easy answer to all of this. Purchase Motordyne XYZ pipe with race CAT purchase decats FIT DRIVE ENJOY When MOT time comes along, the race CAT brings you in line with MOT requirements
  5. I have the GT SPEC engine strut brace and I have to say this thing is like mega light in comparison to the oem strut. Good stuff there Chris
  6. Iain10101??
  7. As long as you follow the guide there's nothing to it honestly. I even changed out my lower plenum to the MREV myself, the difficult part is getting to the hose clips at the back of the plenum, but you can install the spacer without undoing these hoses. It can help to have a second person just to hold up the plenum whilst you fit the spacer.
  8. Correct, they add a few beans, simple to install.
  9. Could also be an air leak, plenum not torque'd correctly?
  10. Sounds like a nice tour, but as said you'll need at LEAST 10 days. I've done two trips 2,500 miles each both being 10 days. This included a stop over in Hungary for 4 days on my last trip. I want to do the ring and see my dad again, so this would be perfect for me. My dad lives on the south west coast of Lake Balaton where the beer is very cheap and great weather. In terms of cost for fuel, in August the 100 octane was 1.72 euro a litre, so make sure you have plenty of cash. If you drive through Austria, Hungary, Switzerland and Slivenia you MUST pay to drive their motorways. I slipped up in Slivenia and had a 150euro fine!!!
  11. Personally after seeing them on the web, on a zed, I thought hmmm different but not too bad. I was glad to see Sam had them and admired them. You can get a lot worse but the effect of the Zes lighting makes it better. Sam they're fine. Silver inserts suit your car, black would probably look wrong, so no harm getting them Col, if YOU want them get them I say. Not everyone has the same taste.
  12. Drunk and Angry keh? Just helping mega review the Dyno Results thread which should help assist with his question. I understand fully the question relates to pre-revup which is why I made reference to my charts being REVUP. Okay so there will be slight differences between pre-rev and rev, but there aren't that many people on the forum with XYZ pipe and decats. Just being helpful
  13. Hence I specified REVUP, at least he has a guide.
  14. If you go to my post of Sun 27th June 2010 - you'll see the dyno results for my mods as listed in the thread, which will include, CAI and plenum spacer, along with XYZ and decats. This is based on a REVUP. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24431&hilit=dyno+results&start=15
  15. Looks good Neil, so when will the car be ready?
  16. "do you think this is a bloody playground?"
  17. Yeah looks pretty, how a 370z should be exampled. Maybe Colin should write a letter asking for a test come keep exercise. Smoky sure had fun at the end
  18. Right, ditch the HFC's, go straight through (test pipes) then get a Motordyne Race cat, simple. You'll gain better HP that way and lose some weight at the same time.
  19. Apparently mine had to be bored out or something to fit, cost me nearly 1 hours labour! Not sure if that was the fronts which are Eibach or rear MW Tech?
  20. Wasso

    Body kits

    My front V2 is also from them. Let me say this, it fitted like a glove. The time taken to fit the V2 was fraction of the time it took to fit my genuine chargespeed rear. Okay the adjustments were minor like fitting indicator housing and the lock and some fine tuning to fit to the rear quarter panel. But in comparison you would have thought it would be the other way round. Let's put it this way, it's a risk. Myself and Bob had a result others in the past have been far from fortunate!
  21. Exactly that, although by the time you've shipped it and the price they fetch over here it's just not worth it. I thought the Nismo CAI fetched good money but clearly not
  22. Have a great birthday choppers!
  23. Cheers
  24. I might be, as I maybe acquiring one and just wondered how much they go for. I'm sure I read somewhere that in the UK they are desirable and quite expensive. I could if purchased sell this on for less than the norm, but haven't got any idea as to their desirability or price over here, especially as you don't see them that often
  25. What are these things worth in the uk ?
×
×
  • Create New...