Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Cobra

    I think I may have wet my pants with histeria if I was in your shoes. The Cobra is one hell of a sexy car and (the originals) with the raw power and sex appeal out classes the majority of performance cars even made today. They claim in the originals that you can spin the wheels in ANY gear If I had six numbers I'd be getting a Cobra, it would replace the porn channels in my life Seriously though even if it was a replica, it's still an amazing piece of kit and something I'm sure you'll remember for a long time. Lucky man! I'm jealous. Great write up too
  2. Are these the things you don't want Col?
  3. Good to see you online mate Great shots but the Panda shot was the greatest
  4. I'll take one Cookie!
  5. Happy Birthday Vik, all the best
×
×
  • Create New...