Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Don't forget there's also the announcement of 4G which should be a lot faster!
  2. Fookin he'll Chris that's one serious shopping list and collection. Have you like won the lottery or something? All the best of luck for the build and this will surely be one to watch. I'm also hoping to up the ante next year but still waiting for my six numbers Very exciting
  3. +1quadrillionbillionzillion!
  4. Do you think you could like, claim they were sent to America for repair and avoid customs charges that way, as they were repaired rather than sold?
  5. Cool spot on. No rush as I probably won't fit till nov time? Didn't receive your PM though
  6. Chris - might be interested in the next batch as my oem plastic under tray is getting ripped to shreds on speed bumps, need something a bit more solid
  7. The thing to do is get a motorbike sized number plate which is what I did. It's technically illegal although I've not been stopped?
  8. Sad day mate, all those hours tinkering, cooking headlamps, putting plasters on cuts. Was it all worth it.... Of course you got ya mates! Fairwell from the Zed world, did you get the Lexus?
  9. Ha ha so you heard it then
  10. Glad that wasn't me approaching that lot, I'd probably have shat my pants so bad I'd have drowned in it!! As Bennett said to me on the phone "think I used 6 of my 9 lives in one go!" What can you do when the traffic piles up like that apart from hit the anchors and pray!
  11. Interesting Mr Keyser - been shopping and getting bits fitted or tuned
  12. Glad to hear your feelin better poorly Chris
  13. Checked up to make sure Bennett wasn't involved in this massive accident and he text to say he'll tell me all about on his return. He called me today, if Bennett was the unlucky fella, he would have been in hospital instead of the Corvette. Basically the White Porsche lost it and ended up sprawn across the middle of the track broadside, Bennett comes round the corner to find said Porsche slamming anchors and missing the Porsche by inches picking up Porsche debris along the way managing avoid direct impact. Apparently the Vette wasn't as awake to deal with the impending surprise around the corner and hit the Porsche. The Ring Taxi was to follow the same catastrophic journey and hence the reason other cars ended up in the same accident. Apparently when the Porsche lost it he was doing in excess of 130mph. This all occurred on one of the fastest sections of the track. Let's just hope those injured make a full recovery.
  14. To give you an idea of discount I purchased around £260 worth of goods, yet only charged £200. That's a great saving and their friendliness to answer questions is paramount.
  15. Tim if you want an extra bum on seat I don't mind going down again, get some things from the cheap bin. In fact I want to get a couple of detailing bags so they might do me a deal. Also see who gets to be the culprit under the light tunnel. This is of course if you're short on numbers, if you manage to fill the seat I'm happy to withdraw.
  16. Wasso

    Engine bay goodies..

    Hi Ric, I've got a blue carbon cooling panel. Will fit only the DE models, as the HR has twin intakes and this panel only has the one air deflector. Let me know if you're interested. The last pic I've just noticed some light scratches, inspected the panel and just wiped the marks off, so it looks like some wax or something had dried on there, so it's clean.
  17. Take your car over to Europe and it's next level, I lost count the amount of times I was pointed at or looked at by passengers, drivers and pedestrians. The police even pulled me over in Germany to take a look under the hood, but when 10 other coppers come over to look it got kinda embarrassing. Take your car to Hungary and you'll not just get one onlooker in a group but the whole lot. For instance I went past a college and bus station, every single head turned as we drove by. Â Chamomix in France people were looking through the windows of the car and taking pictures. I even got a priority position on the ferry right up the front where all other cars were shoved on higher decks. Got in the lift and some bloke said "is that a jap car" erm yeah, VERY NICE he replied. I even got thumbs up from a couple of the guys dealing with the cars to board and disembark. I LOVE MY ZED Â Â
  18. In terms of putting the BOSE back into your car, all will work as it did, although you maybe required to enter the security code. In terms of fitting it's really simple, there are guides on here how to take apart your dash, which screws etc to undo, then simply a case of plugging new loom adapter and stereo and place it all back together again. If you search in the guides section for "dash" something should come up as I installed my system from the guides
  19. I've also heard these guys are good with A1 customer service.
  20. and sort out his B pillar while your at it switltastic Swirl removal is charged separately, but as it's just the B Pillar I'm sure I can throw in a Free'b
  21. Of course whenever you're ready
  22. Jim what ya doin mate Stella and Monster Munch Here's a pics of your car when I detailed it, cos taking a pic of yourself and drinking Stella and munching Monster is kinda wrong. As you can see, I like to get the best out the paintwork
  23. http://www.break.com/index/watermelon-c ... =?matchid=
×
×
  • Create New...