Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Welcome Neil, I recall from seeing the car at Abbey last year and having a look round. Parts that looked Zed like or were original is very minimal. The door handles are still original and of course the engine casing. But apart from that I struggled to find anything else
  2. As Beavis says... We can't forecast end of. Close thread DONE! (I watched the forecast change 20+ times for our mids meet, forecasting a heap load of rain by the minute from the met office, they still got it wrong!) Believe all they say with a pinch of salt!
  3. Wasso

    PF01 or DS2500

    If you're not fussed about brake dust go for the performance friction. I had the Z compound on oem rotars and they were as good if not better than the DBA DS2500 combo. If you put the PF pads with PF rotars I'm sure the stopping power will further improve. I got rid of my pf pads once my oem rotars were shot, and chose the DS2500 pads purely for the sake of less brake dust. If I was purely into the mode of spirited driving and track days the PF win for me, but as I like to show, I chose the DS2500. My vote is therefore on the PF pads.
  4. That's interesting because I've been trying to find the solution and 3 dealerships know nothing of divorcing the BOSE. other solutions such as leave the head unit on for 1hr without touching the buttons then it should reset itself, which doesn't work, yet this instruction was provided by a dealership Even Nissan Customer Services know diddly squat about the head unit and fob you off to a dealership who also know nothing. I'll have a chat with Lee and see what he says
  5. Wasso

    XYZ Pipe??

    Not sure if the sound would be far different from the revup, running XYZ pipe and decats, stock exhaust. No rasp and great sound
  6. Wasso

    Cro's red 350z

    Nice Zed, nicely Nismo'd up
  7. +1 I saw that today whilst browsing in WHSmiths
  8. I was going to say the same, GT Spec or Summit. B2 also do the GT Spec. Although I actually like the carbon struts. But very expensive
  9. Funny you say that Dano, the only remaining badges on the exterior are the Z badges on the wings. All others have been removed. But then that does call for more people asking "what is it?" and taking longer looks when passing me on the motorway. On my recent European trip I've never seen so many people breaking their neck just to look at the front of the car. Even the German police pulled me over for a detailed look
  10. Something we should know Colin? hi double dee.... (I won't ask and will just presume) helping you along to four pages
  11. You make it sound simple Adrian I'll put something together for ya cheerZ
  12. Anyone??
  13. As Varley said we don't love Nissan we love the Zed, the Zed name the pedigree and the sheer enjoyment. Although we can't totally shove Nissan in a corner, we have to thank them for the creation, it's just a shame that once the dealership gets hold of the vehicle things go Pete Tong as half of them haven't got a clue about the Zed and how to look after one. I an totally addicted to my Zed, I've personalised her and call her Suzi (and that's no joke). I let her sleep at night and awake in the morning to let her purr her V6 in the mornings and scream at the weekends as we all show Audi and BMW (example) what a car should look like. We all personalise our Zeds because they are our 2nd or 1st love in some cases. I can tell you that I have actually slept with my Suzi, but I wouldn't be as strange to get a tatoo of Nissan on my skin. If you want to read more I wrote a story about her life in my possession. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50472&hilit=+My+350z
  14. Need some forum assistance if possible. Basically I want a wordpress plugin or page that will provide a pricing table as exampled below. There are some which are chargeable or the rubbish ones which are free. I only want the page to display pricing and maybe links etc but nothing technical which takes you to e-commerce payment systems. If anyone has any ideas of how to proceed as I don't really want to pay £10 just for an information page. I know that sounds a bit scrooge but unless it's purpose is more technical I'd be more than happy to pay.
  15. If only just painted you'll have to wait a fair few weeks for the paint to completely harden. Your bodyshop should have mentioned this.
  16. probs a good few months as i wont have time to get down for it. I'm gonna keep sending bits down to them as time passes to add onto it also. Wish it was sooner though, missing her already If you want me to pick her up for you
  17. When do you get her back Neil?
  18. I don't have any rasp from the japapeed decats, but wonder if that's because of the xyz pipe
  19. It's different may not look the greatest but simple and serves your purpose http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews ... sport.html
  20. I'd be worried about scraping the underside of the car due to the lower height. In addition for better snow driving you need thinner dimensions to penetrate snow. I'd just take a sensible car if doing a lot of winter condition driving
  21. As you say it depends on usage and shot size, for example I used roughly 3lb of NOS on a 75 shot for 1 lap of the Nurburgring, so that's 12 miles.
  22. That same thought came across my mind after the install. On a budget you could achieve a 75 shot for no more than £1,200 Say you spend £800 with wizards which covers the basics, system, bottle, controller. This gives you £400 for tuning. The problem I had which threw my budget well out the water is the way I have my system installed (super stealth) and the fact I have 2 bottles and run the Max Extreme Controller which alone is knocking on £500. So in all fairness you'd never achieve the same horsepower for the same cash with NA mods. Don't forget you can upgrade parts or add to the system later on which you can't really do with SC or Turbo. Seriously think about it.
  23. Get your coat!
  24. Happy Birthday Chris, hope you have a good'un
  25. I'm running the DS2500 on the front and Performance friction Z compound on the rear. Never had any braking issues but to be you'd probably notice more on the track. Never noticed anything adverse fast road either? Maybe I won't notice as much because they are both updated pads? Maybe if running higher performance up front and oem on the back I may notice a difference.
×
×
  • Create New...