Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    NITROUS

    like it
  2. Wasso

    NITROUS

    To be fair there would never be any issues with under pressure as there will be less NOS being fired yet the same amount of fuel in the intake, so if anything it becomes safer on low pressure. High pressure on the other hand can cause issues i.e. Anything say over 1,100 psi could be a problem. Car is fine and been running great since AME cured their magic. I'm hoping to get back down to them before Christmas to get a final tune. There's so many things on the wish list. Any idea when you get your car back, bet you can't wait to "push the button" I can just imagine
  3. Kairo race complete after many attempts finishing time was I think 1:10s Also got a nice time on Bloomtown
  4. Wasso

    NITROUS

    I wouldn't say the pressure dictates safety, but surely affects your NOS performance. You need to be running at least 850psi for it to give something worthwhile, 950psi is darn perfect. A standalone management system is preferred and I've heard this a number of times now. UPREV is ok to handle NOS but won't beat the standalone.
  5. Wasso

    NITROUS

    Kick... Yeah it's a kick, but all dependent on shot size. I would not advise going straight in with the 75 shot, start at 25 then tune. Run the car for a couple of weeks to see how the tune performs, do this for the 50 and 75 shot. So maybe agree a price with RS in the outset. Remember once the system is installed upgrading 25 increment shots will cost you £12 + any tuning time. How long does the bottle last. I shall ask the same question to you. How long does a tank of fuel last? It's all dependent on your shot size and how often you use it. I can example a rough guide. The Nurburgring is 12 miles long, I used about 4lb in those 12 laps. So shall we say 30+ blasts, the longer you have your foot on the loud pedal the more squirt you use. Here's a short cut to my build thread for the NOS viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28423&hilit=Nitrous&start=90
  6. Wasso

    NITROUS

    It all depends on how RS have tuned your car, retarding is advisable on a 75 shot and 100 shot is a must. If you're currently at 294 at the fly you should hit 350, although I only made 344 at the fly, I was hoping for more really. But hey ho. Wizards are fine with the installation, but they don't check your AFR when testing so I'd advise you have it fitted by WON if you chose or to have it fitted by a mechanic who's installed NOS in the Zed before
  7. Nope!! It's also a free forum to post, so I can't really see your point? Oh and your customer is Adrian, not Andy
  8. Grant had his plenum powder coated which I thought was a very effective and simple result
  9. Wasso

    New wheels

    Cool nice one, you'll have to join up on the next meet which will poss be a static meet with food so that we can have a gander at your evolving beauty
  10. Wasso

    New wheels

    Congrats matey, glad you've got them at last. You certainly know how to fill a wheel arch, you're gonna have to slam that now, especially with that stance!! Looks smart but amazing in Azure
  11. Wash your mouth out with soap
  12. Aha so it was you, heck that was ages ago. Keep up with the forum me'lad!
  13. Wasn't me was it, but then I've not been to work for the last two weeks. If it was me then hi
  14. About bloody time!! Wish they'd take a view of the Germans though, I'd quite like sections to be unrestricted, but then again we a can't build roads so there's no point having unrestricted roads cos the bumps potholes and sections of Tarmac missing are atrocious. I've just come back home via the M6 and you have to swerve to miss the poor state of the Tarmac. I so miss driving in Europe, we drive on probably the worst roads in Europe!!
  15. Wasso

    RT-P Hall Of Fame

    for the Azure Who's is the White, looks friggin mental!!
  16. There are more options for the Shine V2, where I'm sure. Number of traders will voice stock or prices
  17. Congrats have a load of to celebrate (I've got some potent shots I could send down)
  18. £50 ??? Last offer before going on eBay.
  19. It does matter only for the reason of understanding each other and reading from the same page. I dated someone 9 years older than me, great for a while but it just doesn't end up working out. That's my opinion and experience and the same applies if younger. Unless of course you just want sex then there's no restriction, well, within suitable age gaps, and of course legally. So....... What's occurring?
  20. I'd recommend applying the wax as a hand applied hard wax. Lasts longer far longer than a liquid wax.
  21. You'd obviously have to setup as a member trader, but I personally like the idea. I'd be up for a custom dash centre console and maybe amend the triple gauge area to house 6 gauges as I have some that I wish to install but would prefer a more professional look. Better photos and close up of the weave and how you combat shaping would be helpful
  22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy Bet Fran made you a nice cake
×
×
  • Create New...