Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'll be there next time as I'd like to avoid shifting 3 cubic metres of logs
  2. no map = problems. NOS and Fuel in addition to a normal map you just won't get the right performance and potentially put a damage the engine. If you value your Zed a map is imperative. As mark has mentioned you can have 2 maps one for normal and one for NOS. Each jet increase will need a map every time. But when you look at the cost to go from 25 to 75 shot it's very cheap
  3. Spotted 7:40am, as you crossed the roundabout, couldn't check registration plate, and you probably wouldn't have seen me.
  4. Pressure washer is fine, even when my snow foam enters behind the mirror I give it a good blasting to remove the suds. It won't hurt, although you may have a rather drowned spider.... nice write up by the way! (Especially trying to get the critter to jump ship!)
×
×
  • Create New...