Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. He had a bit of a bad ending in Hawaii. His ship was badly damaged and had to return to Kona. Unfortunately the local islanders who had been busy celebrating the festival of love when he left were busily engaged in paying homage to war deities. When he and some men went to reclaim a boat the locals stole it didn't go too well for them.
  2. What about making a drift car Chris? Or maybe chop up and build the Dakar style car, put a really stupid amount of power through it and then make it in to a monster truck.
  3. Hi @cs2000, I am looking at doing the exact same thing right now as I have one faded centre cap and these look good. I just need to check centre cap size as I'm running JR21 and I think it looks like you've got JR11? It Iooks like a different centre cap shape to mine.
  4. I know there's a ginger one parked pretty close to yours Bob. I might be up your way in a few weeks time, so if I am will come and say hello.
  5. Yes welcome along to the forum. It'll probably start off with something like this..... Stubby Aerial
  6. Looking ready to eat the roads and spit some new tarmac out the back! Very nice.
  7. bump.. anyone want any of the other pieces?
  8. Looks like a great show @14N , are you trying to get the ten best looking zeds in the club on stand? I think mine would be a bit too scratched to be up there.
  9. Karting could be fun.. especially after unlimited coffee.
  10. Well seems like a nice Sunday drive to work up an appetite. 1. davey_83 - Lunch 2. Mopedmark - Lunch + 1 3. Silky - Lunch + 1 4. Shezza - Lunch 5. nissanman312 - Lunch tbc 6. antnee - Lunch 7. JamesT2992 - Lunch tbc 8. CLASSIX - Lunch + 1 9.Niknik350 - Lunch + 1 10. Flashback - Lunch +1
  11. It does look lovely though. Where did you get the paint job done?
  12. Hi Mik of course you can, just give me a pm.
  13. Hi all, I've a few bits that need a new home after an early spring clean, so if they'd be of any use to you then let me know. First of are some 5mm universal shim spacers that I have, nothing special but if you want them they are yours for free, just pay the postage. Fyi as with any spacers you may need longer studs fitted dependent on your wheel design and offsets. Next is a good old OEM Bluetooth module first me 80 quid way back then but happy to let it go for 20. Be warned you need a pretty old phone for it to be of any real use, modern phones just won't work on it too well. Thirdly I have some brand new Whiteline ARB bushes, front and rear. I didn't need them when I replaced mine ARBs as I had some nice Superpros to go on instead. £45 for front and rear together.
  14. What happened to it Andy?
  15. Andy James + Kat Shezza Valy Keyser Paul k + Dawn Nso93 Humpy G1en Rickdon VeilsideZ Andy-Muxlow +1 possibly Bob94 Buster and Netti Winkj(if I get her back) Teejay+1 Flashback
  16. I agree with you there @coldel as the money they are making would make being in business seem pretty pointless. It wouldn't even pay for a day or two of being open with all theiroverheads.
  17. I went for MeisterR GT1s and have to say they are great. Whichever you decide on make sure you apply an anti rust coating to them when they go on and then every 6 months.
  18. Looking sweet Andy
  19. It's not too far from me so might pop down depending on when.
  20. Not seen either of those around the area, but will keep an eye out so as not to get sideswiped by crap driving. The second one had some pretty distinct stickers on it.
  21. It's a bit of an old one but playing Killzone Shdowfall right now..
  22. I just wanted to send a massive thank you to Craig and Graham @ H-Dev for the truly awesome set up they've performed on my suspension. The car is a completely different beast now and is just amazing through any twisty stuff. As always the guys were fantastic during the work and although I missed her dearly, the week it took to do this was completely worth it. @Jez @ H-Dev @Gareth@h-dev I salute you and the team!
  23. Welcome
  24. Stunning as always @Mopedmark!
×
×
  • Create New...