Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. Haha yet again you indirectly convince me to part with my hard earned cash Andy. I'd love mine to be half the car the Phoenix is! Glad to know she has such loving owner and enjoy it every time I get to see her in shows or on track.
  2. Yes had a good time despite the weather. Great to see everyone!
  3. Thanks Chris but I've already got some Meister GT1s. They're fully adjustable the question was in mm how far to lower, 10, 12, 15, 20 etc.
  4. Bump
  5. Flashback

    Flashback 350Z

  6. welcome along
  7. How did the key turn out in the end?
  8. Hi All, I'm currently redoing my suspension, re-bushing all over with new adjustable coilovers. I was originally thinking of a modest 10mm drop as I drive this on the road as my daily, but now I'm thinking if I should go a little bit more. What does everyone think would be a good drop? My set up sat on 19s with 265/30 and 295/30 front and rear. Rear arches rolled. Not looking for any speed bump hassles or indeed slammed in any way. Cheers!
  9. That's a lot of cash there! Did you find out where they were off to Paul?
  10. Loving the piccie Mark. See you there!
  11. She's looking great, those wheels set her off a treat.
  12. No I haven't seen it and I can't afford a TV now I have a Zed!
  13. That's the fastest looking Taxi I've ever seen!
  14. Bring back Ajay!
  15. +1 for this being the most likely cause. Very easy to do by accident.
  16. Welcome to the forum.
  17. Sounds good when do you think they will get there?
  18. Like being on rails...
  19. Sounds like a great investment in time return!
  20. Just for the non detailing experts amongst us Dan @Ekona if wax was applied correctly how much longer would a finish last?
  21. 1. Andy James x2 Club entry ticket, x1 vehicle pass, track time 10.40,13.40 PAID 2. 14N x1 Club Entry Ticket, Stand Pass and another free t-shirt PAID 3. Panman 4. buster 5. Valy 6. simonb_350z 2x club entry 1x vehicle pass paid 7. KPowell 8. Mr P, x2 Club entry tickets, x1 Vehicle pass, track time 11:40, 15:20 PAID 9. Twinturboz 10.Justthejedi 11. Shire 12. Ollydykins 13. Tomb 14. Jay84 2x club entry, 1x vehicle pass. Paid. 15. Modo Paid club pass +2 16. ElliotBZ33 count me in 17. Zebedy 18. LewisH x2 Club entry ticket, x1 vehicle pass. PAID 19. chippychip123 - 2x club entry, 1x stand - PAID 20. Humpy - 1 x club entry ticket, 1 vehicle pass - PAID 21. Shezza 22. Karl92 23. mattbrettell- 2 x club entry ticket, x1 vehicle pass- PAID 24. Redsky- 2 x club entry ticket, x 1 vehicle pass - PAID 25. Flashback - 1 x club ticket, 1x vehicly pass - PAID thinking about track time 26. reeceybeaney +1 club entry, vehicle pass - free t shirt woo 27. Tat 1x club entry 1x vehicle pass - free t shirt and magazine
  22. Yes all sorted and was in fact low oil. Thanks guys much appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...