Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. I thought you'd wrap it and roll​ the arches Bob?
  2. Club stand booked so a stand pass could be still available a month beforehand. The earlier we get confirmed numbers,the better stand location we will be allocated. Noted Andy, holiday first then will get on to it.
  3. Lots of people for social engineering reasons. Not nice but people use information they gather to dupe others, sometime defraud, etc. Here's a good link to the premise of what goes on. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security) Always be careful out there.
  4. If you could do it all again, would you go for the Pumpkin one I posted? Or do you have a specific head unit in mind? By the way, your build thread was an awesome read . That looks great, it's quite pricey though. Does the connector kit come with the head unit? If not, where did you obtain yours? Thanks for all of the replies everyone. It's really quite difficult to decide, isn't it? I got all of mine from these guys. Good service and had it fitted at the shop in London. One note is you'll get better advice from the shop than the online sales number, so ring whichever is closest to you.
  5. may price up a spare board and give it a go! where did you source the replacement LED's from if you don't mind me buggin you with questions lol! Curses I'm going to have to add this to my wish list as it looks awesome! I'd have gotten​ away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids....
  6. Welcome to the forum, sounds like she's in good hands too down with Jez and the crew!
  7. Plenty of time then.
  8. When's​ the last date for booking in Andy?
  9. Of course, just double checking. í ½í¸€í ½í±
  10. I got myself a Pioneer AVH-X8800BT around a year back. It runs Android Auto which is pretty good nowadays. No issues with Bose connectivity as there's a small connector kit that converts down to the Bose sub and speakers. There's also a rear camera hookup but I haven't as yet gone for this.
  11. I suffer too but find that what works best for me is Piriton, this is chlorpheniramine maleate. It's available over the counter and never fails for me. Piriteze is ok but not as good imho.
  12. It's making a puddle though, really fast dripping. Are you sure it's normal? is it just a run off pipe or should it be connected up to something?
  13. Hey guys, I've developed a water looking leak just behind the front left arch. Sticking my finger up where the leak is it feels like a pipe has come loose and detached. Any one know what pipe it might be and if it's accessible by removing the wheel arch liner?
  14. Hello and welcome to the forum.
  15. There's no doubt that the next twenty years will see an incredible acceleration in computing and hence the complexity of problems being solved becoming infinitely greater. Who knows what we'll find out. I think it's fairly likely there will be digitally enhanced humans and the potential is in this being the real near term danger to normal mankind, this or selective genetics to remove predisposed weakness or the perception of these anyway.
  16. You'll be looking forward to qubit based systems in the mainstream then. Scarily efficient, Google have one that they believe could out processes all other bit based computers in the world even if they ran calculations for the next 10000 years!
  17. Thank you Alex.
  18. Hi guys, does anyone happen to know the correct torque setting when tightening the nuts back down?
  19. Lifetime subscription to Rainex? Haven't put anything on it. It tends to clear itself if you are going fast enough. Might not be able to see out of it perfectly, but you can usually make out shapes / lights, which is enough, though I rely on my wing mirrors much more anyway. Just have to give it a wipe if it's snowed / frosted before you set off. Fair enough, I guess it's the reversing stuff I get most concerned with, but maybe I'll think again.
  20. You think on a daily driver? Did it on mine and I daily drive it. Thought It might bother me, but it really doesn't. Lifetime subscription to Rainex?
  21. You think on a daily driver? Did it on mine and I daily drive it. Thought It might bother me, but it really doesn't. Lifetime subscription to Rainex?
  22. Good luck for Sunday Andy. Go kick some ass!
  23. Flashback

    Bam Shifts

    I put a South Bend one in a while back and must say I prefer it vastly over the OEM.
  24. That's mainly for aerodynamic reasons.
×
×
  • Create New...