Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. Unfortunately I can't make this one mate. Hope all goes well.
  2. Personally I use an ITG foam filter, just needs cleaning at service time so I always get a discount there. As you are probably aware foam filters should have great air flow characteristics inherrently due to their structure. They also have excellent particle capture characteristics and so perform very well at the other job key to a fiter, i.e. filtering! IMHO foam panels are the best option for all round performance and longevity.
  3. A few I took from yesterday. A great day with a fantastic turnout, truly amazing to see 100 zed all together!
  4. Lol have you been driving sideways again into something other than a corner?
  5. Good luck with everything Col, you do realise you always have to stick around for the guess the car thread that you started.
  6. That's more like it!
  7. Looks like it's begging for gloss black door handles now. That would set it off nicely.
  8. Is it from the 60s?
  9. There's a convoy going up from south central area, there might be one more south east too.
  10. Yes you just needed to put a 'little boat' more effort in @coldel ! In fact a Ferrari 166MM Touring Barchetta.
  11. Just one more bit to go....
  12. That's the first bit!
  13. even lower....
  14. The numbers are going in the wrong direction. Think about the clue again, I know it's pretty cryptic.
  15. Me either. Older.
  16. Close, but let me give you a clue. Think about being just over six inches away from the correct car!
  17. Getting closer...
  18. Keep going.
  19. Extra spaghetti for that man!
  20. Attak Z is much closer.
  21. No, but I see why you are thinking that. I think.
  22. Right country....
×
×
  • Create New...