-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Looks quite nice, ...any pictures from further back though?
-
It does. Should of come with a V8 from the factory imo.
-
That's an awesome car.
-
Welcome aboard. To upload pictures on to the forum it's best to use Photobucket. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/ You'll get no problems then with size of the image etc.
-
Newbie in Portsmouth area
GMballistic replied to pompeypete's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. Good to see you're getting the service items done first before any modding bug bites hold. -
Happy Birthday Nic. Hope you're having a great day so far.
-
Plenty of different mesh types to choose from on "Car Builder Solutions" website. I've bought plenty from them in the past. Link: http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/filterSearch?adv=true&cid=0&q=mesh&sid=true&isc=true#/pageSize=8&viewMode=grid&orderBy=0 Also found this company with a quick Google search: http://www.meshgrilles.org/meshgrill/stainless-steel-mesh-grill.html
-
JC3 was/is in the store's October sale for £25 so I thought I'd give it a go... not played it much yet though. I really enjoyed JC3 but after completing all the missions and things I decided to put it towards a new game. It's a great game though and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I'd say when you do play it though you're best off liberating as many of the towns/villages as you can before getting too deep into the main story mode/missions. It just makes it easier I found plus it's a lot of fun and good practice for learning how to use all the gadgets/guns etc.
-
Great news. Remember to check the oil level before setting off on any long journey home. Hope all goes well. Oh and remember to check out the "350Z parts for sale" section for good quality used exhausts if you do decide to replace the single exit one.
-
^^ You always get one show off don't you. Your "garage" Chris is bigger than some peoples homes. It's awesome.
-
I think GWR might be your best shot looking around (I've never used them but seen them on eBay before). "Pro Bolt" sprung to my mind but they don't seem to have much in the way of coloured bolts plus they're always mega bucks whatever you buy from them although the quality is excellent. From eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M5-Titanium-bolts-DEEP-PURPLE-colour-Incredible-Quality-Lifetime-warranty-/261894174018?var=&hash=item3cfa1bf542:m:mUQeXBiGU_3CDRPbaRagTqg Pro Bolt: https://www.pro-bolt.com/titanium-subframe-bolt-kit-149.html Found some stuff on the Demon Tweeks website in the motorcycle section (looks like Pro Bolt stuff & no steel from what I can see): http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/fairing-bolt-kits-fasteners
-
Brillo if you want to sell your BMW on here this is the place to advertise it: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/ GLWTS.
-
Some great pics & the Zed looks brill.
-
That's what I thought he was on about at first.
-
[SOLD]** SOLD ** - ZunSports Grille - FACELIFT!
GMballistic replied to Tinyflier's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Don't forget postage charges will often include the materials used to safely package any items as well as varying costs between delivery services. Not always convenient for some to use DPD, Hermes etc. I've always used Royal Mail or Parcel Force myself. Recorded/Signed for/insured delivery with Parcel Force would no doubt be at least £10-£15 for an item of that size. -
Some of those so called "glitches" are people just doing it on purpose like the car not starting one but I grant you the rest don't look too good. I've haven't experienced any problems yet though on my PS4 version (touch wood). Yes the AI can be a bit incompetent at times but I'd hardly call that a glitch, ..more poor programming. Still I'm enjoying the game as a whole.
-
[SOLD]** SOLD ** - ZunSports Grille - FACELIFT!
GMballistic replied to Tinyflier's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
If you hover your cursor arrow over the sellers username you can send him a PM (private message). If you do that he will not only get a message on here but also on his private email too so you're more likely to get a quicker response. Welcome aboard and good luck. -
It's a really enjoyable game I'm finding so far. Love that you can collect the "Playboy" mags too. Why Dan, ...what problems are they apparently having? I've not noticed anything too off at the moment but maybe I'm missing something.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
I would think it would have been of use yes as it would have shown the Op behind the van pulling out for an overtake (possibly with you being able to hear the clicking noise from an indicator on) into an empty lane followed by a bang/noise as he was hit from the side by the van. At least that's what I think it would have shown.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
^^Wtf, ...a few of those don't even look like they're from a game. Great graphics.
-
Hopefully the new owner will love it just as much as you had BM.
-
The cars are getting older though so it's feasible that both pump motors could have gone but both at the same time is very unlikely, ...unless they have drawn up some crud from the bottom of the reservoir, become blocked & burnt out the motor as you tried to use them. Hopefully it's just an easy, cheap "ish" fix like the fuse.
-
Okay firstly headlight washers ~ they have their own pump and reservoir tank which is on the passengers side behind the bumper. If the drivers side works but the passengers side doesn't and you're getting a pool under the bumper then it sounds like a pipe which has not been connected properly or has become disconnected. Bumper off again I'm afraid to fix & trace the problem. Secondly ~ the front & rear screen wash each have their own individual pumps and they share a reservoir tank which is the one on the drivers side. They also share a fuse. Did you disconnect the pumps when you had the bumper off & have you reconnected them if so? (simplest problems first). If yes then get someone else to use the front windscreen washers so you can stand near the front drivers side wheel arch & listen to see if you can hear the pump working or not. If you can't hear the pump working for the front windscreen wash but you can hear it working for the rear windscreen wash or vice a versa then the fuse is fine and it's more than likely that the motor has had it in whichever washer pump was silent & will need replacing. It could be coincidence that the other one doesn't work as well and that could be down to a blocked pipe, faulty return valve or pipe off. If you can hear the pump working for the front washers then the non return valve underneath the front windscreen scuttle may be blocked or have failed (common issue too). Easily replaced but best thing to do is just to remove it completely & replace with a straight through piece of pipe. More info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94700-windscreen-washer-not-working/ and here: http://www.350z-uk.c...-washer-tubing/ If you can hear the pump working for the rear washers but nothing is coming out then again as above it could be down to the non return valve or a pipe that's popped off or is blocked. No idea where the non return valve is exactly for the rear screen wash but I've a feeling it's under the headlining. If both motors are silent then either you're very unlucky and both have gone at the same time (highly unlikely) or it's the fuse. Best thing to do in that scenario would be to check the fuse first before ordering any new pumps. The windscreen washer pump/s fuse is behind the battery in the engine bay under the scuttle panel. More info here on location: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71948-where-is-the-washer-jet-fuses/ If you do find it's the motors (one or both) then try Clark Motorsport for the motor/s as they do have both available new. Alternatively BluePrint do cheaper alternatives to the OEM pumps which are available on Amazon, eBay etc. BluePrint Nissan 350Z rear washer pump motor: Part n# ADN10316 BluePrint Nissan 350Z front washer pump motor: Part n# ADN10315 Hope that helps. More related threads: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103676-washers/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59243-how-to-change-washer-pump-motor/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106732-rear-washer-not-working/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67793-windscreen-washer-problem/