Colour match? The front bumper in particular is a completely different colour!
Exactly what I said Matt, ...they look terrible, colour match (as it doesn't) plus the style of them (as there is no style).
Woops, knew I'd forget something í ½í¸…
It happens, ...at least you did everything else right.
Just click "Edit" to add or just confirm in a post below.
When you install it bigfoot if possible could you take some pictures as you go if you don't mind?,
...you see I'm sure this question is going to pop up more & more with the ever increasing popularity of dash cams so it would be good to have some sort of "how to" guide for permanent installation on the 370Z.
Maybe write it up too as the "370Z Guides" section is sorely lacking imo.
Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...92-370z-guides/
Thanks and good luck either way.
The front bumper and especially the rear bumper look terrible imo (colour match plus the style of them) so for that reason I'm out, ...oh yeah & because I'd never spend £30K on a 350Z no matter how rare.
That doesn't include the 380 though.
Moved.
Lego has always been awesome bytespc and good to see they still have their older fans too.
I haven't built anything like that since I was a kid. Very nice.
Some related threads for you wilo (some have pictures in to help).
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81422-any-rear-bumpers-that-suit-quad-tail-pipes/
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/26983-for-sale-quad-exit-enterprise-power-exhaust/
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/99895-simons-350z-copper-edition/
If you go to a custom exhaust place like "Longlife" they'll be able to either cut off the tips on your current exhaust back box and weld on some quad tips or sell you a new back box with quad tips.
Oh yeah never noticed it was the same car, ...good spot. I remember that too as the video that G posted above was on the forum then.
I agree with everything Pete said about the price though with regards to classic cars & value.
Is it an import?
I did hear they were limited to 112mph (indicated 120mph) so just wondering if that's what was happening.
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67478-limited-top-speed/
Yep the lights need to be on so I'd bet money that's were you went wrong with that. Hopefully they still work.
Did you order the pumps?
Just asking because you can get a new front washer pump from Clark Motorsport for £10 (plus delivery I'd assume): http://www.clarkmotorsport.net/parts/Windscreen-Washer-Pump/488700010
...and the rear washer pump (Blue Print version) from eBay for £24.75 including delivery: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OE-QUALITY-BLUE-PRINT-REAR-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-PUMP-ADN10316-/351784509816?hash=item51e7fda178:g:~esAAOSwNKRXiTLs
So it could save you a few quid. £45 for the pair delivered though isn't too bad tbh though at all.
I can confirm that's definitely the front & rear screen wash pumps. I've not really had a good look at the headlight washer pump though.
If you use the "Blue Print" part numbers I listed above I think the new pumps are around £10/£12 each or something most places. You could try zmanalex for a good used working condition headlight washer pump or Clark Motorsport for new items.
He says;
Nothing mentioned about the ride height as far as I could see.
Plus as it's on adjustable coilovers I imagine you'd be able to lower it or change the springs to lower it with the only problems possibly arising being clearance in the arches for the tyres (maybe only a problem for the front tyres on full lock?!).
As far as handling on our B-roads I'd be willing to bet money that it handles a lot better than a standard Nissan 240Z from 1973. All imho.
I just tried looking on Google but can't get a definitive answer sorry and cannot confirm as I never had to touch it on my own Zed although I know that's where they're located.
Try a PM to zmanalex as he'll know I'm sure or could point you in the right direction of someone else who will know or be able to check.
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/