Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I'd stay well clear of eBay wheel nuts if I'm honest ~ too many fakes on there & cheaply made cr*p. You will need an M12 x 1.25 pitch size nut I'm pretty sure. Something like this should do the job: http://www.driftworks.com/spline-drive-steel-wheel-nuts-with-key-6-colours-available.html One thing worth checking is that the nuts you currently have are tapered at the bottom where they meet the alloy as the tapered bottoms on these type of nuts are suitable for aftermarket alloys and not always suitable for the standard factory alloys on some cars so worth checking first. Just fyi really.
  2. Yeah that's my thinking as well really. Don't really want to trust some of the other idiots on the road so I'll stay off it if the weathers that bad.
  3. +1. Not sure the analog clock in the centre of the dash is necessary (as usually most CD/radio head units display time) but guess it's nice to have.
  4. Great stuff Will, ..wouldn't be the same without you on here. My old mans has lot's of BM's including a 55 plate 330ci M sport. Great car's for the most part.
  5. I found £3.82p behind the seats in Black Betty, so that's a start Gareth. The sl*t gone off to Cardiff Gareth..! Must be 80% of the Zeds in the UK in Wales. :thumbs: I'll keep a look out for Betty on my travels Will and I'm sure she'll satisfy her new owner. Shame you sold your Zed but everyone moves on to different things eventually. Hopefully you'll find something new that you like soon enough.
  6. Surely that should be a fail rather than an advisory.
  7. Try to video it if you can. Always great watching cars on track.
  8. ^^ Don't blame you Graham. Enjoy it.
  9. Welcome aboard Greig.
  10. Zed looks fantastic, ...hope you had a great time.
  11. That was fast Will. It was only the other day you mentioned maybe selling Black Betty and now it has gone!!... :scare: So is the 313HR what you really want then mate or is a 370 on the cards if you find some more 10p's behind the sofa cushions?
  12. No worries mate, ...can't be too much left of that 350 now so happy to help you out when I can.
  13. Flipping heck that's nasty. Really feel for you. Some panels come black from the factories and that pretty much just looks like someones just painted a base coat straight onto it with no primer so could be a botch spray job done by someone. Never seen that happen before.
  14. That's a strange one. Usually I would have expected it just to be giving a deeper sound from the exhaust system if it was blowing somewhere. Not sure what that hissing's all about. Have you checked your air intakes for any leaks? just a thought as I'm sure someone else had a similar strange noise which was to do with air being sucked in under vacuum through a small split in a pipe. Although in saying that here's another thread from a member called Liam mentioning a similar noise to yours. Although typically it doesn't say what happened or if he found the cause of the noise. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90423-ive-had-it-with-this-mother-fing-snake-in-this-mother-fing-car/ If you can get under the car then check the whole exhaust system, ...if it is blowing somewhere you should see some evidence like soot marks.
  15. That's cool then, ...no car park dings for either then.
  16. ^^ Very nice. That's pretty much the only front lip I like the look of on the 350. Lovely design I think.
  17. Not sure I'd like parking my GTR so close to that Range Rover if I had one. Shame it wasn't better organized chirag but glad the three of you had fun anyway.
  18. ^^ Nice, ....good ol' Jez doing his thing.
  19. Much appreciated. Just remember to PM me if you ever decide to sell yours as it sounds well looked after.
  20. I'm using Nissan L248 pre-mix engine coolant so probably exactly the same stuff you have in yours. If only it was a simple as a different coolant to fix the problem that would be nice.
  21. Thanks for the info Graham.
  22. ^^ Bl**dy hell Vix the purple ones look terrible & the black ones look like they're heading the same way. I've bought Mishimoto coolant hoses for mine which thankfully so far (5 weeks on) are showing no signs of this type of problem. Hope you get some sort of resolution over this.
  23. ^^ What he said, preferably with the woman sat on top of them just for a size comparison.
  24. Enjoy your day.
×
×
  • Create New...