-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Yep washed my cars in the rain although to be honest most of the time when I have it wasn't raining at first but then started to so I just continued washing the car until I was done. Remember once washing my car on a particularly cold day though which tbh I probably was a little mental to have even tried as when I was spraying the water on the car (from a hose back then) it was freezing on the roof & windows before I even had time to get the shampoo on it.
-
Very nice, ...tbh it can't get much better than that imo. Carbon fibre & a humped bonnet.
-
99% of the pictures I've posted on here are taken using my "Motorola MotoG" camera phone but, ...that one was taken with my "Fujifilm Finepix S5600" digital camera. Tbh I have only just stepped into the digital age regarding cameras. For years I used a "Minolta Dynax 5" SLR 35mm camera with various lenses specifically for taking pictures at motorsports events but sold that earlier in the year to help fund my SC build. My fiancees father having replaced his digital camera with a better version generously gave me the Fujifilm one for free so can't argue with that. It seems very basic to me really though and the lens is fixed so I can't change or upgrade it. Not even sure if I could get any filters for it? Definitely need to work on learning more about digital cameras though before I think about changing it. Any pointers appreciated.
-
Didn't have a problem today and I did some spirited driving, ...think it might be a little colder your way though at the mo. Either that or it's because I'm such an excellent driver. Ha ha is certainly greasy round here after a hard frost last night good fun tho at low speeds lol I'm just hoping frost is the only thing we get round here. If it snows I'm not going anywhere in the Zed.
-
Made me think of this then Harry.
-
Can't beat a bit of "GTA V" although currently I'm still playing "Grid Autosport" to try & complete it. Might try "GTA V" later to help break up the monotony.
-
Oh I like those. They look fantastic. Great fit & placement.
-
iPad Mini Install (OBDII Dash Command!!) Page 10
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Great work so far, ...can't wait to see it all finished up as I'm sure it's going to look great. -
^^ Cheers for that Bennet. Always good to learn something new. Definitely something to consider then I guess. Firstly Christmas though.
-
*ring, ring* "Hello, what's that Commissioner Gordon?" "The Joker has put ice down all over the roads and is causing motorbikes to crash all over the City as a distraction for a bank raid!!" "I'm on my way!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yic7IRO9d6I
-
Nice second vid Chris. The Sun in your eyes though as you drove towards "the Esses" & "Tower corner" looked a nightmare though. "Hammerdown" can be a tricky corner that catches some people out and looks even worse being blinded by the Sun. Did you have sun glasses on under your helmet or did you just squint a lot? Great vid.
-
fixed that for you Pmsl. Good one Andy.
-
Welcome aboard Ryan. I don't have kids so not really 100% on whether they can ride in the front in a car seat but I know you're not supposed to use the rear facing seats for definite as it has been fatal in some crashes due to the seating position/airbag. More info in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73125-kids-in-passenger-seat/ Regarding the 350Z V's Porsche Boxster I'd say go for the 350 definitely. Having driven a Porsche Boxster S for over a week as a courtesy car whilst my 350 was having paint work done I was so glad to swap back to the 350 afterwards. My 350 felt much better driving it & much better made if I'm honest which did surprise me. I wouldn't say you need to avoid any particular mileage Zed but obviously it is better in terms of re-sale value to get a lower mileage vehicle when possible. The main thing is having a full service history meaning that the vehicle has been maintained correctly with oil levels checked regularly & correct service intervals followed. Have a look at the service schedule here for more info: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ That will help you know what things should have been done (depending on mileage/age) if/when you go to look at any 350's for sale.
-
More info here from Horsham Developments: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping As far as I can make out though you get the five settings included in the cost providing you specify it's what you want. I don't have that option on my 350 sorry so I can't be more definite with my answer. Try a PM to H.Dev or Abbey Motorsports on here & I'm sure they'll clear up any confusion.
-
Happy Birthday both.
-
Royal Mail. Link: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/international-delivery/international-standard Never had any issues sending things abroad using them.
-
Zeds a beaut alright.
-
This. ^^ Just don't let the scumbags get you down ~ sure the biker really appreciated you coming to his aid.
-
Funnily enough they do make them.
-
If you get the UpRev it's not needed at all, ...regardless of whether you're supercharged, turbocharged or N/A. Edit: Hurry up already btw.
-
My throttle controller is my right foot Darryl. Had my car remapped at H.Dev when I had the car supercharged so that's all it needs.