Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Darren you know your corrugated filter paper at the bottom of the garage ~ you would be better widening that apart to aid airflow. It's a problem we experienced in work and by using an anemometer in work I observed a large draw increase in air flow simply by cutting off a load of the corrugated filter and pulling it wider apart so it was a flatter surface. Might help with any air flow issues when trying to extract dust/paint etc.
  2. Yeah that's a bad one we will all have to suffer at some point. Sorry for your loss.
  3. corrected that for you Granville Yeah cheers for that. Not sure what till you mean, ..but thanks, ..I think. have you never watched "Open All Hours" Yes but not every episode & didn't clock what you meant.
  4. corrected that for you Granville Yeah cheers for that. Not sure what till you mean, ..but thanks, ..I think.
  5. Look's good.
  6. Also spotted this from Tarmac Sportz: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85176-blox-neo-shifter-45-delivered/
  7. GMballistic

    Seat belt

    Spot on JC. Op there are a few different styles to chose from as JC said on eBay. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xseat+belt+alarm+stop&_nkw=seat+belt+alarm+stop&_sacat=0
  8. EPR have a few nice ones; http://www.epracing.co.uk/search.asp?numSearchStartRecord=1 Loads of choice from Demon Tweeks although some chav stuff; http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/gear-knobs Quite nice "Mugen" carbon fibre gear knob here; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fibre-Mugen-6MT-Gear-Knob-/281514729936?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item418b95e1d0
  9. No idea what I'd chose tbh. Crashed several cars including an 80mph+ roll over down a hill, ...dislocated my shoulder three times, each time putting it back myself (No, not like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon), ...met my Mrs (only joking that's a good thing ), ...the dentist shoved a tooth through the top of my mouth whilst trying to remove it leading to an outpatients operation (knocked out) & 8-10 stiches in my mouth, ..oh yeah and a twisted testicle again leading to an operation (knocked out) which left me walking like John Wayne afterwards for a week or more, plus I had an extended 2 day stay in hospital after they gave me too much anesthesia leading to massive vomiting spells as well as some other fun symptoms. There's more but this is starting to depress me now & make me feel unlucky or something.
  10. That's so rare nowadays, ...most of the time these idiots seem to get away with it.
  11. From what I've read they do but a lot of them have been fixed under warranty by Nissan or by using upgrade aftermarket parts usually from Litchfield Motors. Graham probably knows more about it though than me tbh.
  12. Just upset to find out GTR's might well be going up in value instead of down. I just want one so bad! Can't afford £30K plus motors though.
  13. Wait, what? Don't mess with me now Graham, ...I need these to come down in value, ..not go up!!.
  14. Honestly unbelievable. Shocking crash to say the least.
  15. I was thinking exactly the same.
  16. Your budget?
  17. Any pictures David? Seen that done on only one other 350 before and it looked really good.
  18. Great news. Hope you enjoy your new ride.
  19. ^^ They look great Buster.
  20. Sorry to read about that Andy. Wish you all the best mate and a speedy recovery especially at this time of year when really everyone should just be enjoying it. The car can wait, ..health comes first.
  21. Exactly my first thought. I know right. I mean for all we know the 370 driver could have been driving safely & sensibly, ...but then suffered a heart attack or stroke or some other medical emergency leading him to put his foot on the accelerator, lose control as he was passing out leading to the crash. Could then be seriously injured through no fault of his own and other people just carry on driving past as if nothing has happened! No empathy some people.
  22. ^^This. Definitely spot on.
  23. Good to hear it's still moving along.
  24. Not a nice thing to see happening to anyone but he was kind of asking for it driving like that. Although I think it annoys me more that the camera car guy didn't stop to check if the 370 driver was ok. .
  25. Better safe than sorry & if your mate can check the code for nothing then bonus.
×
×
  • Create New...