Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Any info or links? If it's one of those "plug in 25bhp gain boxes" from eBay then forget it as it's a load of bo**ocks.
  2. You should have seen my Mrs face when I was getting that image from google. How's your Zed running? Happy days I hope.
  3. I buy all my E-liquids from a local shop here in Cardiff. I like supporting local businesses when I can & they've offered me great service from the moment I walked through the door so always go back, ..plus their prices seem reasonable & they have a loyalty card system so I get free coils/E-liquids every 5-10 purchases. Link: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/ Currently I'm vaping the "Eshisha" E-liquids which are some of the strongest tasting I have ever tasted with a great amount of smoke/vape off them. This range: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc Plenty of other great brands on their website & mail order available too if you spot any you fancy.
  4. Believe me Andy I'd love nothing more than to keep going with bought this, fitted this etc but my bank balance just won't let me. The weathers cr*p here at the moment & it's my last chance this weekend to get some pictures taken for the calendar. Still going to try to get a decent shot though to enter the competition with and then I'll probably post up some of the one's I didn't think where good enough. Nothing exciting going on now though sorry. Get better soon. Here's a "nurse" to cheer you up.
  5. Welcome aboard. Can't hear mine over the exhaust so doesn't bother me.
  6. Great news and love the new signature.
  7. Glad you enjoyed reading it mate. It's a difficult decision to make especially due to the costs involved. Personally I feel like I've ticked something off my bucket list now as I'd always wanted to supercharge a car as well as drive one with a supercharger. Imo this has totally changed the car for the better and was worth every penny doing ~ even knowing that I'll never get back what I've spent on it but it's been so much fun doing it and am enjoying the drive so much more than I did which is why most of us mod our cars in the first place (to improve the drive). I doubt I'm going to keep the Zed forever but I do plan on keeping it for a fair bit longer, ...more importantly I want to enjoy it by visiting some shows/meets and hopefully a track day or drag strip day occasionally.
  8. Great news. Good luck with the new Zed.
  9. Those look great sipar. Bet they look even better though at night.
  10. I'd definitely recommend you try that. Currently I'm on 3mg nicotine content bottles of E-liquid and I'm not smoking any more of them than when I was on the 12mg nicotine content bottles of E-liquid so I've most definitely reduced my nicotine intake. I have however done this over 10 months odd so don't rush into lowering the initial nicotine content until you're happy to. I would also recommend you try to switch flavours fairly often as this is one of the greatest things about vaping, ...I've found lot's of flavours I love but always try new ones just for a change and because it does help when lowering the nicotine levels having a nice new flavour to get stuck into. Any questions just ask on here and I'm more than willing to help if I can ~ also Haydn seems to know a lot about vaping equipment so well worth asking him too if you have any queries.
  11. Yeah until you come back and find it full of other peoples old radiators & household waste.
  12. Good to read you're giving it a good go Andy. E-cigs have definitely worked for me and I have been lowerering my nicotine level E-liquid every few months so hoping eventually to come off it altogether. Going cold turkey never worked for me & in fact most times when I did try it tended to make it worse as I'd go back to smoking more than before.
  13. Happy Birthday G
  14. Who keeps a £150K at home!! Doubt he'll ever see that again.
  15. That's a darn narrow track Andy although just makes me want to go out for a drive now.
  16. Thought you'd like that.
  17. Haha cheers man. A lot more will be happening this year I'm even practicing on new years eve lol. I'll make sure I post up where and when I'll be doing stuff and will get the car to some meets hopefully Sounds great.
  18. Audi A7 style. Or you could just go full on balls in your face & modify the Audi R8 GT carbon spoiler to fit. Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Audi-R8-GT-Spyder-Carbon-Spoiler-Wing-complete-package-/281067934507
  19. Not everyone's got your skill for the art of drifting bizz. But yeah, not nice to see. I need to get practicing or that'll be a blue and purple Z in the next vid. Doubt it, ...but at least if it was your Zed it would look way cooler doing it. Can't wait to see some more of your exploits next year Ian.
  20. ^^ That's just cruel GIXXER.
  21. +1. I like this one... Or Kris have you thought about the spoiler from the new RS 5 convertible? Carbon fibre & would be pretty unique on an A5 if you could get one. Link: http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermarket_tuner_news/a5-s5-owners-take-note-new-carbon-fiber-trunk-lip-from-rs-5-cabriolet/
  22. Welcome aboard Si. There will be two MAF sensors on your Zed assuming it has the HR engine with twin air intakes. They are housed in the plastic tubes just after the air boxes where the air filters are housed. I think brake cleaner is what I used last time I had to clean a MAF sensor although it has been a while.
  23. Welcome aboard Toby. Loving the military green Zed, ....just needs some machine guns & smoke launchers to finish it off.
  24. Welcome aboard.
  25. If you look at the various "performance calculators" that are online they will give you a rough idea of expected performance. They are by no means accurate though and really don't take into account driver reactions/skill, gear ratios, tyres, aerodynamics etc but do give you a relative idea of what the performance will be if you have X amount of power, driven by Y wheels and weigh in at Z. For example my car comes out like so; Now in the real world I don't think those figures would be achievable or correct for my Zed with it's gear ratios/final drive/tyres etc but it does go some way to give an idea of relative performance. Link to the "performance calculator" I used: http://www.torquesta...?pid=calculator
×
×
  • Create New...