Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Mystery solved. Source: http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/nissan-370z-twin-drift-record-2014-12-16
  2. That's a crazy picture of your dog Chris. Actually look's like he's walking & putting his dukes up ready for a brawl. Post him in the pet thread if you like, ...most of us seem to like our dogs & animals on here which is nice. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25215-the-350z-uk-pet-thread/page__st__860#entry1402378
  3. Bit bizarre weather at the moment if you ask me, ...it's now raining again. Could be worse though, at least it's not snowing. Always remember some of the really bad times when it snowed heavy in North Yorkshire when I was a kid. Pretty crazy snow drifts at times. Weather is pretty crazy these days and not predictable. Having said that, I'm actually looking forward to some snow this year since we didn't get any this year (apologies for those who hated them) Of course, my zed will not be moved at all maybe some pics of it covered in snow for next year's calendar entry I literally prayed for snow when I used to own my old JDM Impreza WRX but nowadays I'd prefer it if it didn't snow at all. Although if it does snow then I want it to snow really heavy so I can have a day off work to make a snow fort & go sledging. Good luck with your calendar entry, ..pretty sure you'll be in it tbh with the joker pic.
  4. Bit bizarre weather at the moment if you ask me, ...it's now raining again. Could be worse though, at least it's not snowing. Always remember some of the really bad times when it snowed heavy in North Yorkshire when I was a kid. Pretty crazy snow drifts at times.
  5. Forgot to post this. It was a bit cold this morning...
  6. I like the idea, I may use it for that but this was around before Tea bags - earliest piece in the collection is a tea cup from 1870 Doh. Guess that's not what it was originally intended for then (think GIXXERUK has nailed it ) but at least you could get some use out of it that way.
  7. For putting your teabags into when you take them out of the cup is my guess. Got something similar at home ~ you just put the teabags in the food bin then when all the teas drained off & they're dry.
  8. is that a llama cause the things freaking me out gotta stop staring at it Yes it is.
  9. Was actually gonna ask "tyre people" for a best fit tyre size Any ideas? Haven't researched that bit yet lol I'd say 255/35/19 and 285/35/19 should work. Bit of a guesstimate though.
  10. Citroen Saxo VTR and Fiat Cinquecento Sporting, ....both for the same reasons. No go in the engines and the pedals where too close together. The Saxo's throttle pedal was particularly bad imo.
  11. Good luck with your plans, ..should be good.
  12. Pretty sure I've seen that video on here before...
  13. They look great Vlad. What are your planned tyre size's then? Gonna be a nice wide tyre on the rear or are you going for some stretch?
  14. You remember how to drive now though don't you Matt? If you need any lessons let me know, ...£250 an hour in my supercharged Zed or I'm sure Chris can teach you in the Radical for a very reasonable £300 an hour.
  15. Nah they would be just behind the front wheel arch liners and have different connectors to those (I've seen them). Nice try though Steve. I'll keep trying. Who knows I might get there one day I'm sad I know.
  16. Nah they would be just behind the front wheel arch liners and have different connectors to those (I've seen them). Nice try though Steve. My educated guess is they would be from the twin horns.
  17. Managed to successfully drift in tandem whilst wearing sandals I guess.
  18. I thought that as well. There is a 370Z at the start but the last two seem to be both 350's. Maybe someone's trying to pull a fast one and sell a load of old 350's as the new 370Z to the Arabs!
  19. Definitely suits the sunset orange nicely.
  20. HFC's will be a great addition to the car's current mods and once you get an UpRev done by Jez it will unleash any potential gains. Not going to be a massive difference though but should be worth it for the sound alone imo. Welcome aboard.
  21. Honestly not a f**kin' clue what was going on there?!
  22. This is going to be great for you Matt. :yahoo: Very pleased for you.
  23. Might be a hard sell with Christmas literally next week. Stunning example though. GLWTS.
×
×
  • Create New...