-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
The other thing about racing people is that everyone has different abilities & skill levels not to mention fear levels so it doesn't necessarily mean your cars the fastest or best performing. I mean I'm also guessing it was just a straight line race? Add in some proper corners & that guy in his M3 could have possibly pi**ed all over your diesel. Also change drivers and again you might not have even got close to that M3 at all. Who know's. Best place for it though is on a track day or the drag strip, ...then you can boast to your hearts content how your diesel beats performance petrol motors with all it's torque & still does 50MPG. No offence intended and the BM does look good btw.
-
The Pumpkin: 3 Month Sprint Build - *Sprint Complete*
GMballistic replied to Pritchard's topic in Member Build Projects
Should be a big improvement over the Bose system with all that Pioneer gear. Very nice. -
members of the Clergy denouncing Santa as not real
GMballistic replied to ioneabee's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Yeah because some "almighty omnipotent being" is so much more believable. -
Zunsport Grill Shop - 350z DE and HR Grills available
GMballistic replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Love mine Chris. Made a great present for my Birthday. -
Love it Wink. Very cool. See I'll never really get that as a mod to do, ...I mean I don't see it as some hideous thing to remove firstly and I use my rear wiper on my 350 all the time so can't imagine not having it to clear my rear window when I need to. Each to their own though.
-
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
I think they are legal just as long as they are; Reflective Have legal size lettering & spacing Have the correct markings where they were made etc. Link: http://www.ebay.co.u...P-/150507627449 Best to double check before you do that just to be sure but I'm pretty certain they are legit. -
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
Don't think your plate will cause problems for the intercooler per se but it would be beneficial to make it as small as you can legally for good air flow past it. Maybe even use a vinyl front stick on plate if you could stand the way it looks for maximum non interference. Great little mod to help save that bumper from more scrapes, ...will definitely make sparks though I'm sure next time it grounds out at speed. -
This one had some funny bits & interesting arguments. "Anyone running a Supersprint exhaust system?" Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87305-anyone-running-a-supersprint-exhaust-system/
-
Yep definitely. That roll cage look's incredible.
-
Welcome aboard Chris. Doesn't matter that it's not a RevUp model. They're not that much different anyway.
-
But on the other hand if the device is clear then you're free to carry on with your crime spree. Not saying it's a stupid idea but it is a stupid idea in the wrong hands. Don't think the crooks need any more help getting away with their crimes.
-
^^ Hope you entered one of those Scotland pictures for the calendar competition Sam, ...love the red sunset shot.
-
Totally agree, ...it's not just women & children they target though is it unfortunately. Plenty of beheadings/murders of innocent men as well. They will attack anyone that they believe for one reason or another doesn't agree with their ideals or if they feel it furthers their cause or pleases their "God".
-
For me it was finally achieving my goal of supercharging my Zed and finally getting to drive a supercharged vehicle which I'd wanted to do for quite sometime. The first time I gave it the full beans through the first 3 gears was incredible. Hopefully will get to use the car like it was intended a bit more in 2015 once the winters over & the show/race events begin.
-
Who outbid me then......................?
GMballistic replied to Kraziekatz1's topic in Off Topic Discussion
^^ Nice. My Mrs got me an R/c 350Z for my birthday earlier this year, ...bit of fun really as It's only a cheap model but best bit is it can do doughnut's on the kitchen floor. -
Luckily she's not with me at the moment so I'm free to misbehave. @ Will ~ Pmsl. Thanks mate & that's probably pretty accurate.
-
Merry Christmas Dicky and to all other fellow members new & old. *Warning ~ Please look away if you have a weak heart* For the guy's... For the girls...
-
-
Very nice. My Mrs make's cards as well, ...just for fun though rather than any commercial gain. Definitely nicer getting a hand made card and much more unique.
-
Sound's interesting. Good luck both.
-
Who outbid me then......................?
GMballistic replied to Kraziekatz1's topic in Off Topic Discussion
You could buy one of these 1:24th scale Tamiya model kits of the 350Z: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAMIYA-24254-Nissan-350Z-Tracks-Performance-edtn-1-24-Car-Model-Kit-/380858855794?pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item58acf4f172 They're good because you can paint the car whatever colour you want to & also add other personal touches. I made one & painted it in Gun Metal just like my Zed. Bit more info ~ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77718-anyone-in-to-scale-models/ Blue Zed here on eBay but priced far too expensively: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-18-NISSAN-350z-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-/121514848563?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item1c4ad97133 Modded blue model Zed here again on eBay (again a bit expensive imo): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-1-24-Scale-Modified-Custom-Edition-One-Off-JDM-Nismo-Noz-/171562967881?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item27f1f32349 Cheap pull back & go Zed from Hong Kong: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Blue-Pull-Back-Go-Car-Diecast-Toy-Christmas-Present-Gif-New-/281205200578?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item417922d6c2 I tend to only buy 1:43rd scale models when I do as these are a nice size for shelf displays and you can get some very highly detailed models in this scale. Personally if I was you I'd have a go at making the Tamiya 1:24 scale kit ~ it's not mega hard to do and you'll get some real satisfaction when you've finished it. If you do go for one I'm willing to help however I can with tips etc.