Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. How much you willing to pay? I'll be your wheel man if the money's good. I could be like Jason Statham in "The Transporter"
  2. Nice looking cars these Flex. Hope it serves you well.
  3. Bravo Chirag. Look's fantastic. Washed mine yesterday as usual but haven't waxed it for awhile as I know how long it takes me. Oh well guess that's a job I'll do now I've finally finished work for the Christmas hols.
  4. Near Peterborough so if your location of South Wales is still correct then definitely a coincidence! Yep coincidence Jon. Zeds looks great so look forward to seeing what you get up to with it.
  5. Look's very nice and like the pictures. Where are you based because that area look's very similar to a housing estate near me. Probably just coincidence though & I guess a lot of them probably look alike nowadays.
  6. Very nice Alan. Had a lot of Whiteline products on my old Subaru and was always very impressed with the quality of their products.
  7. Look's good mctwist. Nice number plate for a "Kiss" fan. Could be worth a bob or two.
  8. This is the best idea. Everyone's just guessing especially without hearing the noise first hand. Get it booked in for him to look at and then take it from there is my advice.
  9. Look's like that's the first time it's ever been changed Piranha. Easy yearly thing to do and worth doing imo.
  10. Personally though Liam even if you're not using the Zed I wouldn't leave it uninsured. If it caught fire, got stolen or whatever you'd be well & truly screwed.
  11. Gonna share the video then?
  12. Can't believe nobody has mentioned, ....repost. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93253-possible-repost-world-record-broken/
  13. S*d's law in full effect unfortunately. Look's nice from the pic's but it would have been good to see a finished pic of the whole car as Steve mentioned.
  14. I'd also add a picture of the engine bay Liam ~ not that I think it will increase the chances of a sale all that much it's just something I like to see in for sale ads for cars.
  15. Just make sure that they are the correct ones to suit the 350Z then. They make a lot of fan kits for various vehicles as well as some "universal" ones but if you get the wrong ones then obviously they either won't fit or won't work as well as they should. Little bit of fitting info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72351-has-anyone-fitted-a-mishimoto-nissan-350z-aluminium-fan-shroud-kit/
  16. Honestly no idea sorry. Horsham Developments are traders on here though so the best thing to do is to send Jez a PM (private message). Hopefully then he'll get back to you with some prices. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/141-horsham-developments/ Remember though it is Christmas time so you may not get an immediate response. Good luck.
  17. Welcome aboard and very nice Zed. If it was me I'd just get the Mishimoto fans tbh. Few traders on here do them at reasonable prices. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87662-mishimoto-replacement-fan-kit-350z-vq35de/
  18. Rofl. Do it anyway, ...I always enjoy a good laugh.
  19. That's just wrong on so many levels. Now if it was Jessica Rabbit from "Roger Rabbit" that would be ok... She look's even better in a human form.
×
×
  • Create New...