Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both Pete.
  2. It's ok Stu, ...she just wasn't my type. Prefer the white ones, ...nothing racial they just look less aggressive.
  3. GMballistic

    Dynamat

    I think he means it's in his gallery. Click on his user name to access it.
  4. Not sure if it's a good thing or not but I actually don't know without googling!!! Before looking it up I'd assume 340BHP and about 5 secs 0-60? Very respectable. Would love a Porsche one day, ...a lot of money for the car imo. corrected that for you Granville Can't disagree with that.
  5. Not sure if it's a good thing or not but I actually don't know without googling!!! Before looking it up I'd assume 340BHP and about 5 secs 0-60? Very respectable. Would love a Porsche one day, ...a lot of car for the money imo.
  6. Busy guy then BBK. At least you've got Christmas day off though. Enjoy it.
  7. Sarnie not that it's the be all and end all but just wondered what's the performance figures for one of these then?
  8. Really enjoyed reading this Stu and watching the video. Well that was until I got to the sheep you mother fu.... Seriously though looked like a great trip. I really need to put some miles on my Zed so can't wait for 2015 to do just that.
  9. What kinda link is that!! I was at least expecting some pictures, and all I got was a load of text and some graphs!! Sorry I know bit boring. Just type "sex" into google images and that'll keep you busy for a few weeks at least zedd.
  10. That's ok. Most fun exercise you can do though. Erm, I can't really argue with that, especially if I compare it with the boredom that is the gym Don't get me started on gyms. I can't stand them and so do all my exercising at home using body weight exercises, dumbbells & barbells. I mean I wish I had the access to all the equipment a good gym affords you but just don't want to have to be in the same room as "some" of the people that frequent gyms.
  11. Welcome aboard.
  12. I thought this was going to one of those "the Zed has gone" threads, ...glad you could keep it as well as get the more comfy Skoda for your everyday needs Will. Enjoy the new motor. Oh yeah and any pics?
  13. That's ok. Most fun exercise you can do though.
  14. Loving that last pic.
  15. Just noticed at the other end of your garage Darren, ...did you have to "modify" a wall to get that thing in then? Should be a big benefit though having that thing.
  16. You're welcome. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoyed your drive home Well done Steve. Very good of you.
  17. ^^ Best looking Saxo I've ever seen.
  18. Great work on those seats compared to what they looked like before and really like the "Z" side badges you did.
  19. Love a Zed in white ~ look's fantastic.
  20. I'd want it to actually fly for that amount of dosh.
  21. Better service than that. I'm under no illusions that the delivery drivers have a hard time and are under a lot of pressure to get parcels delivered. Still no excuse to do what they do though. Unfortunately this doesn't just happen around Xmas time for us. It's throughout the year. If I offered that poor level of service to my customers when I'm under pressure, I don't think I would have a job. Parcel mix ups I can understand happens at busy times such as now, and as long as it's rectified then I accept it can happen, but not being bothered to even ring a doorbell, instead throwing the parcel over the gate, isn't on. Totally agree ~ Unfortunately though some people are just tools so it doesn't matter what job they do it's their attitude towards it that sucks.
  22. I used some holidays for today & the 2nd so not back now until the 5th either. Friday was my official last day of work till 2015.
  23. That's a good one.
  24. I love a good Christmas tale.
×
×
  • Create New...