Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Looking good Steve.
  2. Pictures look fine Pritchard and love the view in the last shot.
  3. ^^ That's pretty good Stevo. Being able to do those voices is definitely a talent, ...more talented than Meghan Trainor for sure.
  4. If you go on the "Game" website they have a pre-owned PS4 for sale at £279.99 with free delivery. Link: https://www.game.co.uk/en/hardware/playstation-4-ps4-consoles/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&sortColumn=popular&sortTypeStr=DESC&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&provenance=Preowned&attributeValue1=64&merchname=topnav-_-PS4-_-POconsoles Hope that helps.
  5. First post was 4 & half hours ago odd, ....where are you now Bobby?.
  6. So glad it's all up & running now for Matt. Great job everyone.
  7. ^^ Nice models ~ Especially love the Porsche model Veeg and that red one which look's pretty good too.
  8. Look's good Owen. White Zeds look great.
  9. Cool.
  10. Great work Chris & gang.
  11. I must type faster :o
  12. Don't sweat it Jonny Z as everyone repost's stuff from time to time. I know I have.
  13. Yep seen it posted on here before but still gotta have eyes like a hawk to spot it. Kudos.
  14. O2 spacers (available from Clark Motorsport) "may" stop the EML from coming on but doesn't work for everyone all of the time unfortunately. Still they are cheap to buy at around £12 each so always worth a shot. Fuel consumption will go up though most likely, ...as you'll probably press the loud pedal more often just for the noise.
  15. Very interesting read Chris and like the new gear knob.
  16. Definitely sounds to me like a blowing exhaust or baffles gone in the back box or possibly both together. How old's the Cobra back box? I had baffles break inside a back box before on an old car I had which caused that to increase in sound & also sound rattly as the baffle was loose inside the back box. Just an idea.
  17. No not really but there is obviously a significant change in the way the engine sounds compared to a standard Zed. Source here: http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/270770-vortech-faq-read-this-before-asking-vortech-questions.html If you are that worried though about what the car will sound like at idle then maybe this isn't the right thing for you to do. Doesn't bother me as all I wanted was better performance which is what I now have. If the Vortech made my car sound like a Prius f**king a diesel BMW I'd still do it just for the performance benefits.
  18. You're right. I think we really need therapy tbh.
  19. Cheers Chris. Not one for a lot of bling but as it was a gift how could I say no.
  20. Nice spoiler Steve. Different from most I've seen and not too big N' gay either.
  21. Cheers Veeg. Yeah getting that badge was a bit of a saga tbh. If you go back to page 15 and post number 289 it tells you exactly how I got it & how I made it look matte black.
  22. Nothing that exciting to add but I did get a nice little present for my Zed from my old man for Christmas. It's a Skunk2 oil cap which I think nicely finishes off the engine bay and helps brighten it up just a tad. The quality of Skunk2 products is fantastic as I'd had various Skunk2 parts on my old EP3 Civic Type R and this didn't disappoint either. Happy holidays all.
  23. Who sit's there just listening to their car idle anyway? Apart from the MaxPower/chav brigade sitting in a McD's carpark or similar. I just start mine, put my belt on & off I go.
  24. ^^ Ha ha. Very nice Matt.
×
×
  • Create New...