Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Correct, .....this one's only a year old. *Dramatization ~ Dog maybe older than one year & that could be a small bloke with it.* or it could be a donkey Don't be an ass Hugh.
  2. I jest of course everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  3. Correct, .....this one's only a year old. *Dramatization ~ Dog maybe older than one year & that could be a small bloke with it.*
  4. You could start one "Shut up!" *"Only way is Essex" reference Chris in case you didn't get that, ...not being rude & just telling you to shut up. *
  5. I once modified the exhaust back box on a 98 Mondeo ST24 V6 that I owned. I cut open the top of the back box and folded the metal back ~ then removed all the baffling & metal from inside which greatly increased the noise level. Then I welded it up and refitted it. Wasn't done for performance though more so as necessity because the baffles had rusted through inside the back box. Edit: Cool story bro I know.
  6. Yep but not as cool though.
  7. Yep that or you can get damper adjustment extenders, ...in that case you have a hole in the plastic with the extender coming out of it for adjustment.
  8. Make's sense. It's not anything I plan on doing but good to know. Look forward to more updates in 2015.
  9. Cool and hope it all goes to plan.
  10. Well done Wasso, ...the finished article look's very good. You can relax now & enjoy your New Years celebrations.
  11. Is that bolted on tightly? I know it might make a difference when you drop the car but the alloy seems to protrude quite far out from the wheel well if I'm honest. Look's good other than that.
  12. Hugo look's great Adrian. Gonna me massive though when fully grown I'm sure.
  13. How did you get rid of the sound deadening so easily? I know some members who have had real problems taken it out and have had to result to chemicals & all sorts to get rid of it all.
  14. Happy New year one & all.
  15. yep - but as I recall he c**ked up the last lot of photo's when we were out this way before Oh well, ...third time will be the charm.
  16. No problem Harry. Just be careful taking them off so that you don't damage them ~ as I say you may need to remove a pin or metal clip before being able to remove the ball from the socket but it's an easy job.
  17. You shouldn't need to undo any bolts, ...just remove the gas struts from the mounts & turn them around. Depending on the one's you have you will have to either just gently leaver the strut from the ball socket or (like the one below in the pic) pull a pin out & then leaver out of the socket. Struts should fit on like the ones below when fitted correctly. Edit: Also I don't think it's so much that it will cause a problem with opening & closing it's more that they are designed to work a certain way so if fitted the other way the seals inside the struts will fail quickly as they don't get lubricated properly.
  18. Good spot Ian. How embarrassing í ½í¸±í ½í¸±í ½í¸± No harm done & very easily done, ...plus at least you know now so you can rectify it.
  19. Good spot Ian.
  20. Great place for a drive zedd and look's like the weather was reasonable even if a little cold judging by the hats. Pictures don't look that bad so don't sweat the camera c**k up too much.
  21. You might want to add whether you want an 18", 19" or other size of alloy. Also just in case you want new rather than secondhand Tarmac Sportz or the Cougar Store will be able to help you I'm sure. Link to Tarmac: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=00fe4e62-ede5-4003-b523-06e75cf32a82 Link to CS: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Good luck.
  22. Sounds like a good plan and fyi, ...De-Cats are not MOT friendly at all. How friendly my MOT place is yet None of my posts made sense because it's Christmas and I've drank too much Oh I see now what you meant. ;)
  23. Look's great and love the last picture Harry of the rear end.
  24. Darren - man after my own heart.... or you could have just lowered the car on the lift by 6" Lol. Too easy then though ioneabee.
  25. Will be interested in seeing the finished article BM. I know you posted in my old thread about when I bought one of these. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77718-anyone-in-to-scale-models/ Fyi: "Beanie Baby" display cases fit these 1:24th scale models perfectly for display purposes. It's how mine are displayed in that thread above. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TY-BEANIE-BABY-SMOOCH-IN-PLASTIC-DISPLAY-CASE-/371170643099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item566b7e8c9b
×
×
  • Create New...