Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yep just been reading that. Link: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1467526&mid=0&nmt=Stolen%21+10k+reward Ridiculous.
  2. Probably already stripped & in parts or on it's way abroad in a container. Thieving scum bags.
  3. Mine was always bad between 1st & 2nd before the car/oils etc had properly warmed up in the mornings, ...and was bad between 5th & 6th gear whether warm or not (even at mild rpm levels). Had the gearbox oil changed & some Molyslip added and ever since it's been smooth as silk. I suspect yours would benefit from the same. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_1418&products_id=25501
  4. Welcome aboard M.
  5. Welcome aboard. For the new exhaust there are plenty of excellent forum traders on here that offer us members some of the best prices on parts I've found. Two such traders I'd recommend are Tarmac Sportz and The Cougar Store (as above). Link to Tarmac: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d Link to Tarmac on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/ The gear box can be a bit knotchy sometimes especially if it was a fast gear change. Sometimes the gearbox can become much better with an oil change as was the case with mine (also added "Molyslip" at the same time). A lot cheaper to do that first then to start trying to replace synchro's etc.
  6. Not everyone's got your skill for the art of drifting bizz. But yeah, not nice to see.
  7. Ha ha, ...and that is why you should always proofread your adverts before posting any for sale ads.
  8. Mine was a bit like that too though & it was the non return valve restricting the water pressure and if you can hear the pump running then it shouldn't really need replacing but you never know I guess. Have a read through this: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88593-windscreen-washer-tubing/ I'd try replacing the non-return valve first with just a straight through piece to see how that works as mentioned in the thread I linked. One of these should do it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-5mm-Vacuum-Hose-Connectors-Plastic-Hose-Joints-Tefen-Blue-Ramair-/271191863029?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f244b6ef5 Let us know how it turns out.
  9. Well said. Tbh I don't think it looks all that bad in comparison to some I've seen, ....heck at least it's all the same colour & the fit look's ok.
  10. Welcome aboard. Where about's in Wales are you? I'm Cardiff area & there are a fair few of us welsh bound Zed owners now.
  11. Aaaaahh, ....soppy ol'git. Seriously though I'm happy for you Graham. Been with my Mrs 11 years now and it's a great feeling when you meet the right person.
  12. GMballistic

    Seat belt

    No probs and it seems like they are all universal looking at the pictures. Just to be certain here's a link to one that states it is for the 350Z: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-BELT-ALARM-BUCKLE-KEY-CLIP-SAFETY-CLASP-STOP-NISSAN-350Z-COUPE-/380795702619?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item58a9314d5b
  13. Look forward to more updates Darren.
  14. Actually seen that one before on here. Reminds me of these memes.....
  15. It's underneath the front windscreen scuttle panel on the drivers side (where the clutch/brake servo is). You can get to it easily by gently pulling the pipe work down out of the clips from under the scuttle panel.
  16. ^^ Very nice, ...got to be happy with that look.
  17. Question is were you awake or asleep when it happened?. My first track day on Castle Combe back in the late 90's is up there as one of my best experiences tbh.
  18. Great news on both points.
  19. Nice looking Zed and welcome aboard.
  20. ^^ Good advice imo. The non-return valve in the front washer pump system really is a waste of time (imo). Had problems with mine once so replaced it with a new one, ...few months later it's fubar again so I removed mine completely (replaced with a straight through piece) and now the windscreen washer jets work so much better.
  21. Welcome aboard. Hope you find a good one.
  22. Welcome aboard.
  23. Happy Birthday both.
  24. Like the blonde girl, ....alloys on that Zed, not so much.
  25. I know that's bad as my best mate has been through most of that. He suffered a collapsed lung after a motorbike accident. Wasn't allowed to fly or go up to higher altitude for a long time afterwards. Better now but was a long recovery for him.
×
×
  • Create New...