Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. No problem H.
  2. GMballistic

    LED's

    You just need to search eBay for the bulbs listed above then make your choices. Just to help you though.... I have these as my sidelights: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-8-SMD-LED-XENON-HID-WHITE-W5W-T10-501-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-/290617035424?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43aa200aa0 This type of bulb for the interior (think 31mm-32mm fits nicely): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x-2-30mm-31mm-32mm-4-LED-C5W-XENON-WHITE-INTERIOR-LIGHT-FESTOON-BULB-NEW-/291137569425?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c926c291
  3. +1. "Hear, hear"
  4. American "tradition". In America some of the people at these sales events act like complete animals. Really disgusts me to see people acting like some of them do.
  5. PS4 bundle including DriveClub for £289 at Tesco's. Link: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-driveclub-bundle-289-blackfriday-tesco-2063338
  6. Just thought I'd have a look to see how long it is. 187,790 ahead of me, ....40 minute wait. Glad I don't actually want to see their site.
  7. Just sold my spare one a few weeks ago unfortunately. Try a PM (private message) to any of the below to see if they can help. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ Shades Rs: http://www.350z-uk.c...20#entry1395735 Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.c...-available-cms/ R35LEE: http://www.350z-uk.c...king-all-parts/ Just in case you're not aware to send a PM just hover your cursor arrow over the users profile name & you'll see the "send message" icon pop up. Good luck with the search. Edit: Welcome aboard btw.
  8. I did have Berks HFC's with the Invidia Gemini system on mine which imo sounded great ~ no rasps or drone and a nice deep tone on WOT. Since going the supercharged route though I have swapped out the Berks HFC's for Berks De-Cats which gives an even greater sound imo. Obviously though they're not very MOT friendly.
  9. Asda's and Tesco's will have some great deals ~ a friend in work has been going on about this all week. From the info he's been telling me it's mainly on electrical goods with the best bargains being on things like; Beats headphones, PS4, XBOX 360. TV's etc. Example: Polaroid 40" TV @£139 Link: http://www.asda.com/...iday/index.html
  10. Very nice so far veef. Re: The exhaust system: I see you put Milltek or Invidia ~ one vote here for the Invidia system and I'll give you two very good reasons. No mesh flexi joints on the "Y-pipe" unlike the Milltek and also it is a true dual exhaust system. Honestly I am biased as I have the Invidia but for a good reason.
  11. Just been outside and measured mine for you which is 57cm's long but that is on my DE 2003 Zed. Hopefully the thread bump will cue a few HR owners to check theirs for you just in case there is a length difference between models.
  12. Shame about the windscreen because as you say eats into the money you had "better" plans for but nothing you can do about it unless it's covered through Insurance & then there is always an excess to pay, yarda yarda. Hopefully it won't cost you too much to sort. Good luck with the wedding btw and kudos to the Mrs for doing all the work.
  13. Good to know and that's the main thing.
  14. ^^ No probs ~ Good luck with your plans.
  15. Welcome aboard. Not sure if anyone's mentioned it but make sure you only use Super Unleaded in the Zed. Enjoy the drive.
  16. That's what I thought. Looks pretty good for a Peugeot.
  17. Yeah end of 2013. Got mine December so at the end of the year. Still think it's one of the best exhausts available for the money.
  18. Welcome aboard Chris. Just missed one: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86889-black-350z-gt-53-plate-5350-southampton/ As ATTAKZ said keep an eye on the for sale section. Good luck.
  19. I watch them things about 100 times, knowing im not going to see anything.....but still hoping. Bit like this thread Know what you mean, ...think I just watch it at least 20 times before replying to you. Make that 21 & counting...
  20. Just wait till you get one fitted. I bought Berks HFC's and the Invidia Gemini exhaust system for mine at first, ...spent ages just driving around with the window down listening to the sound. You'd never have the roof up again.
  21. Oooh I like this game. Cobra for lower budget ~ great looks and by all accounts a lovely sound. Magnaflow/Buddy Club for middle range ~ know very little about these. Milltek/Invidia Gemini for upper range ~ Invidia Gemini is a true dual system, fantastic quality & amazing sound. I have one of those so am slightly biased. Ark/Motordyne/Borla or Stillen in the money to burn range ~ amazing systems with orgasmic sound. Cs will sort you out I'm sure.
  22. ^^ Yes I did.
  23. +1. ..it's not fair!!!
  24. This guy knows what he's talking about.
  25. If all goes well there'll be pics but if it goes south then it'll just be blue language Well if it does go wrong, just pay a garage body shop to fit it & tell us all you did it but you where to busy to take pics, ...we'll never know.
×
×
  • Create New...