Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Have you thought about HFC's (High Flow Cats) instead? That way you'll more than likely still get through the MOT as with the De-Cats you won't unless you've a friendly MOT guy of course. I've had the Berks HFC's previously on my Zed and now Berks De-Cats ~ I only changed from the HFC's to De-cats as my Zed is now supercharged and it would have killed the HFC's. The De-Cats are considerably louder than my HFC's were and it's also a different kind of sound now. It's hard to compare the two really though as my car is supercharged now which it wasn't when I had the HFC's on. Little video below of my Zed with the Berks De-Cats and Invidia Gemini exhaust system. [media] [/media]
  2. You posted in beavis's thread back in March, ....did he not make you one or had you just forgotten all about it?
  3. This is probably true.
  4. Yep and we all know insurance companies don't need any excuses to raise their prices, ...every year it seems to go up again forcing us all to search around for somewhere cheaper.
  5. God darn it beaten to the punch on both parts by Lyndzz & ZEUS! At least I put in the links for the guy.
  6. Clark Motorsport is probably your best bet for new at a reasonable price: http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/website/webshop/productsSearch.asp?searchModel=3%2E5+V6+DE+Brembo++2003-2005&searchMake=Nissan+350Z Link to them on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ If you're after a used set then try zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  7. Exactly, ...none of us are getting any younger.
  8. Do you mean a "finisher"? Finisher ~ fills the gap between where the gear knob & gaiter meet. Like so: https://www.z1motorsports.com/350_g35/product_info.php?products_id=7259 Demon Tweeks used to do them but I think they have since stopped. Try an internet search now you know the name or alternatively try Tarmac Sportz/TORQEN as either should be able to source one for you I'd imagine.
  9. Tbf it could have been a job they're on the way to. Not all call outs for the Police require blues & twos but may still have required them to get there in good time.
  10. Wendy I'm nowhere near ripped, ...just trying hard to get more (bigger) muscles. I'm definitely well toned though now. If you want to try flying then maybe take a look at gliders (easier to get into then flying an actual motorized plane). My Mrs has done that before and she loved it.
  11. 1. Wizard: 350z Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, DE bone stock motor, 13psi, UpRev, 450bhp / 400lb/ft @hubs, over 10k boosted miles. 2. Sam McGoo: 350z Vortech V2 3:33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine, 9.14psi, UpRev 402 HP/336lb/ft @hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine 3. 4Re Leather: 350z GTM S/CSmall pulley, '09 HR Stock Engine, 10.35psi, 464.5bhp/383.3lb/ft @hubs, 2k boosted on a 17k engine 4. Oskaben: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2 Supercharger, 5k boosted on 36k engine 5. Darren-B: SOLD: 350z Vortech V3 standard pulley, '54 DE stock engine, ??psi, UpRev, 429 HP/???lb/ft @hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine. SOLD: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 6k boosted when I sold it on a 8k engine 6. Kev T: 370z GTM Stage 1 SC, VQ37HR stock, 7.5psi, UpRev, 432bhp/ 367ft/lb @hubs torque with standard pulley 7. PlanetSurfer2: 350z GTM TT, stock 'HR motor, 6psi, Uprev Tune, 415bhp and 376lb/ft @hubs, over 4k boosted miles so far 8. Keyser: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2, 3:12 pulley, fully forged 'DE engine, Haltech Platinum Pro ECU, 458bhp / 367lb/ft w/out Nos, 503bhp / 429lb/ft w/ Nos @hubs. 4k boosted miles. NEW: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 9. andy james: 9. andy james: 350z GTM S/C, small pulley, Fully forged and balanced HR motor, UpRev, 463 bhp/376lb/ft @hubs. 7k total boosted on engine 10. djtimo: 350z APS TT Garrett Kit, fully forged 'DE block, UpRev, 11 psi, 469bhp / 448 lb/ft @hubs 11. jables: 350z SFR TT, DE stock engine, 7.2psi, UpRev, 404bhp / 380lb/ft @hubs, over 20k boosted on a 37k engine 12. OllyB: 350z GTM S/C, standard pulley, Abbey Motorsport forged engine, bc rods + Ross pistons, 9 psi, Uprev, 471bhp / 371 lb/ft @hubs 13. D12BHP: 350z Vortech V2 Si Trim 3.13 Pulley, fully forged engine.... @ 15psi... 14. GT4 Zed: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 T trim 2.87 pulley and fluidampr 6.125 crank pulley. 15.9psi 424whp/ 370lbft 15. octet: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 430rwhp and 360lb/ft torque. NEW: 370z 7AT GReddy Twin Turbo - 553BHP | 465lb/ft on stock engine and 1000bhp built auto gearbox, 8psi, boosted at 22k 16. evilscorp: 350z Vortech V3 Sci, 3.33 pulley, stock engine, boosted 20 miles, 0.1 in anger 428.2hp 370ftlb (flywheel) 358.6 real whp 0.6bar 17. A9H-RX: 350z APS TT KIT Fully Forged Cosworth Internals 'DE Block, 10psi, 502BHP / 455lb/ft @ fly, 20k+ boosted 18. TheChubbyNinja - 350z Vortech V3 SCi, VQ35DE stock, 10psi, UpRev tune, 408.9@ the hub / 336ft/lb torque with 3.12 pulley 19. GMballistic - 350Z GT Coupe, Vortech V3 Sci, VQ35DE stock, 3.12" pulley, UpRev tune, 436Bhp@ fly / 368 ft/lbs 20. Clarkie - 350z GT Coupe - Vortech V2, 3.12" Pulley - Uprev Tune - 413.5 @ the hub / 345 ft/lb torque 21. dajw - Stillen Supercharger (Vortech V3) 9lb pulley, test pipes on stock exhaust: 488bhp, 360 lb/ft 22. TT350 - Power Enterprise twin turbo, stock boost, TDI North decats, Scorpion Y pipe back, Motordyne plenum spacer 431.5bhp/360ib/ft tq. Done Olly.
  12. Then you're looking at... Full exhaust system (you say you have a Nismo exhaust but if it's just the back box then you'll want a full centre system & Y-pipe to go with it). HFC's (High Flow Cats) or De-Cats. Plenum spacer ~ for example: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fsbatch-4-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170/ Performance panel filter ~ best for performance but you could also go for an intake kit if that's what you want. UpRev ~ basically a remap to get it all running properly but will also give you better throttle response. See here for more info: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping It's also worth noting that if you want the car to go faster & perform better then tyres, brakes and some good suspension mods shouldn't be over looked. Another thing is weight reduction which if you don't mind losing a few interior parts or splashing out on light weight alloys etc that'll make the Zed quicker.
  13. It's not that I see it as a chore so much but just that I don't find it that enjoyable. I listen to music though whilst I exercise which does help and definitely helps mask any embarrassing grunting noises.
  14. Also depends on your goals, ...like are you just about looks or do you ultimately want some more performance? or both of course. If it's looks then hensh above has covered some of it. If it's performance then you're gonna be looking at; plenum spacer, HFC's or De-Cats, performance panel filter (possibly intake kit if you want some more engine bay bling), UpRev (remap) and that's about as far as you can go N/a without starting to spend some big bucks on things like engine rebuilds, cams, chargers etc. Also worth considering uprated brake components & suspension components to help with the performance side of things and better tyres can help too especially if you're running ditch finders.
  15. ^^ This. Still makes me laugh ~ the visual image it conjures up though is disturbing, yet hilarious at the same time.
  16. Horsham Developments is where I go for the major stuff the local guys can't handle ~ in fact they fitted my supercharger & mapped my car plus lots more in between. They're about an hour & a half away from you by the looks of it from your location so worth considering imo should you need something done that's a bit more serious than just an oil change. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php
  17. Happy Birthday all.
  18. Looks ok I guess. No seriously it does look very nice.
  19. Glad you weren't hurt and I hope the forklift driver got an ear full. What a douche.
  20. Good luck and hope the dealers honourable.
  21. Before my time but welcome back. Lovely set of cars you've owned btw. I think the GTR is hands down the best though.
  22. We're off topic but still wanted to reply, ....I'm doing 4 sets of 8-10 on everything currently. 10 Reps is the goal but if I only make it to 8 on each set then I'm happy. I'm not lifting anywhere near what you're capable of but I have a different physique & I'm now lifting a lot more weight than what I could 6 months ago. I've put on a lot of muscle mass since I started my training so am pleased with the way it's going. I do find it difficult though as I don't really get a buzz from it like some people seem to when doing the actual exercising bit although I do get a buzz from seeing an improvement in my weight & muscle.
  23. ^^ Brilliant and Henry looks awesome, ...although kind of "not amused" in that picture.
  24. Boom Boom! We all know that's the real reason you want one.
×
×
  • Create New...