Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Happy Birthday Bud ~ hope you've had a good day.
  2. You can get a decent enough silicone hose for what you want from eBay Rob. Like this: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item51bed4b060 I've bought some ASH silicone hose products for my car and it's very good value. Edit: This is probably more suitable: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silicone-Hose-1-Metre-Pipe-Tube-Silicon-Air-Water-Coolant-Radiator-Reinforced-/190884910974?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2c71a0977e
  3. Before my time Dave but welcome back. My condolences for the death of your father.
  4. Very rapid little car with that motor in it.
  5. I probably read that at the time. I used to subscribe to Fast Car magazine when I was younger, had some letters printed and after winning a competition I got the magazine for free for quite some years. Always wanted a Nova with a 2 litre red top engine in it after seeing Vicki Butler Henderson race one in a Top Gear episode against Clarkson in an SD1 Rover.
  6. It's taken me a few days to get used to the controls coming from playing a lot of "Call of Duty" but now it's just like second nature. Just wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so I could play the game all day instead.
  7. Know what you mean Iwan. One of my mates had a white 1.3SRI and another had a white 1.6GTE back when we were 17/18 in the late 90's. Great fun little hatchbacks.
  8. I thought so. It seems like such a big game I'm sure it's going to keep me busy for a long time. I especially like that the maps are so open and you can pretty much roam wherever you please & just pick people off as you go.
  9. I bought the new "Ultimate Edition" of the game Dan. It comes with all 9 additional DLC packs FOC. Including "Save Churchill" parts 1,2 & 3, 18 additional weapons, 6 multiplayer maps, shooting range and more. Not bad for £18.99 brand new from "Game" online delivered to my door FOC.
  10. "Novadose"
  11. Great cats Sipar.
  12. I think it is meant to go from the radiator overflow to the reservoir bottle but I'm wondering if the kit is meant for the G35 rather than the 350Z specifically. If you look at the picture below of a G35 engine bay the pipe for the reservoir overflow looks very similar to the ones I've seen in the Venair kit. I guess you could always buy a straight piece of silicone pipe to fit the reservoir and sell on the Venair pipe you have. Might be of use to someone.
  13. 2001? More like the 1990's.
  14. Didn't know you can switch them off. Still I quite like them being on at the mo. Got a testicle shot the other day which was nuts! Pun intended.
  15. Happy Birthday.
  16. Just checked and I've still got my old bonnet stay clip. You're welcome to have it. In fact I'll send you a PM now just in case you don't read this.
  17. Glad she's ok now Pete. Cats will be Cats though I guess. I've heard they like being up high so they can survey their territory.
  18. Very nice sound Chris.
  19. Changing a car every year I see nothing wrong with that but every 6 months just seems mad to me imo. If that's what you like to do though it's your prerogative.
  20. If you're going to declare the mods and swap insurance companies give Adrian Flux a try. Very pleased with my insurance from them.
  21. Anyone else notice that the Bhp level is 666, ....which is the number of the beast!. Satan is among us.
  22. I've just been playing Sniper Elite 3 on the PS3 this weekend. Excellent game imo and is a great shooting game with a good mix of stealth & tactics ~ no running & gunning here. Also has the craziest slow motion x-ray kill cams ever.
  23. Thanks ZEUS. I should have done it ages ago really but it was just one of those things I'd learnt to live with. Looks so much better now so it was definitely worth the hard work of removing them.
  24. I'm not going to let my Mrs see those Pete otherwise she'll want one. Very cute.
×
×
  • Create New...