Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I know the pigments used in paint back in the day was different to today's paint so I googled it to see what I could find out....
  2. Never heard of him. (I jest) Happy Birthday Steel Lynx.
  3. Just read the thread on M3 Cutters, ...this picture says it all... What a palava. Glad you got it sorted and good luck with the track day.
  4. Jeepers Exactly. Far to close for comfort by the looks of that picture Darren.
  5. Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though.
  6. Unless I'm wrong you can already "preview" a post before it goes live. Just use the "more reply options" in the "reply to this topic" box and you'll see it in there.
  7. Welcome aboard Simon.
  8. That's the problem with being on here though, ...there is always someone doing something to their Zed that'll make you want to do it to yours.
  9. Congratulations on the baby and wish your Mrs all the best with the pregnancy. All my moneys going on house related stuff at the moment too. Hoping to be moving soon & getting a nice house with my Mrs so that's not cheap. Everything in good time though.
  10. From small beginnings come great things.
  11. Cheers Beefy. I don't earn a lot but I sold loads of household junk that I just didn't need as well as saved money I earned from working to afford this so it is attainable if you really want it bad enough. I can't say I've noticed or listened out for that. I imagine it would be constantly letting out some slight pressure but unsure tbh.
  12. Look's awesome Josh. Loving the Stillen dual intake plenum.
  13. Welcome aboard. Edit: You have a PM.
  14. Yep same as me. Still it's very satisfying even if the distance is still short range. Wouldn't mind trying it at longer distances but not really interested in joining a club at the moment. Also I know a lot of clubs favour recurve bows and due to the compound bows being so much more powerful either can't or won't cater for them. In case you want to try something more fun when shooting if you use an old pack of playing cards it's very challenging trying to hit the pictures individually. Eg. 5 of Hearts playing card ~ try to hit each individual heart on the card with one arrow each (so 5 arrows). Also extra strong mints are good target practice & they explode with a puff of white dust when your arrow hits them.
  15. Wait, what? ...we have a search button! I just google usually as at least that works and if it doesn't work there is usually porn on the first page or so to keep you entertained instead.
  16. It's the first time I've played a Sniper Elite game so I wouldn't know about that. I used to play Sniper Ghost Warrior & Ghost Warrior 2 which is probably why I missed Sniper Elite first time around. Can't beat a good sniper game though.
  17. Seems like a happy new member, not agro at all. Brilliant.
  18. Sorry AMT it is a repost. Never mind as I'm sure some people will have missed it the first time around.
  19. Welcome aboard.
  20. Welcome aboard Adam. Also living in Cardiff currently. Here's Darrens build thread that coldel mentioned of his 240Z that he's just finished: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88297-darren-bs-1971-240z-project-pumpkin-major-update-p48/
  21. Essential first mod to any used car you've just bought imo should always be a good service. Eg: New oil/filter, air filter, clutch/brake/coolant fluid and possibly a change of spark plugs depending on whether they've been done or not. That way you'll know for sure that all the basic things to keep the car in good running order have been covered and then you can start thinking about any upgrades afterwards. 350Z service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
×
×
  • Create New...