Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Much better. Starting to look more like a "muscle car" now with those wheels filling the arches more, rather than disappearing under the body work.
  2. Welcome aboard Bob.
  3. Welcome aboard Ash.
  4. Welcome aboard.
  5. Oooohhhhhhhhh, ....very nice.
  6. ^^ Sweet looking dog.
  7. This questions been asked before and this is what I said to nissanman... That's the thing though ~ do you just want a fast car or do you want the Zed to be a faster car? If it's the former then just sell up & buy a different car, ..but if it's the latter then you know it's not going to be cheap but you will have a more unique faster Zed afterwards. I decided to supercharge my Zed as I have always wanted to drive and experience a supercharged car plus I love the looks of the 350. Personally I don't think there are many cars which lend themselves to being supercharged quite as well as the 350/370 Z do. I had considered doing it in the past to my old EP3 Civic Type R but with it's fwd layout I just knew it wouldn't handle the power as well & I'd probably ruin it's handling overall. As you've already owned a few Zeds Luke either it's time to try something new or maybe it's time to take your current Zed to the next level but at the end of the day it's your decision & you're the one that has to live with it so take your time deciding. Good luck.
  8. ^^ What he said. You can see it below in the picture (350Z air tube on the left)...
  9. Welcome aboard David.
  10. Yeah I don't think the seat thing will work then. Think I'm around 5.8" so it does help me. Lets hope your garage isn't as bad as that guys garage though otherwise you're never getting the Zed in it.
  11. One tip providing you can get the car in the garage is to line a wall with carpet or something soft so that if the drivers door hits the wall it won't damage it. The other thing is when you try to get out of the car put the drivers seat all the way back as this makes it so much easier I've found getting in & out when in tight spaces. Even a small garage is better than no garage though mate and it's definitely going to be a step up from any apartment imo. Hope you both enjoy your new home once you get settled in.
  12. ^^ What a great looking dog Humpy.
  13. That's the brake disc hub. Just take the alloys off, wire brush as much rust off as possible and then use some paint like Hammerite or something. Just don't paint the face where the wheel sits against it.
  14. Hopefully some more nice weather on the way soon so you can enjoy the roadster a lot more.
  15. Good luck then.
  16. Sometimes pictures on these websites can be generic so it's not the actual product you'll receive. Give Mitz a PM or phone call and I'm sure he'll get you the right stuff at a decent price.
  17. Interesting stuff as usual. Can't wait to see how it goes on the dyno for you. Good luck.
  18. Sometimes pop up for sale on here or on eBay like this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Bluetooth-adapter-/121662455446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c53a5be96
  19. My old Impreza was the worst I'd had for attracting negativity. I don't think it was jealousy either just the noise the thing made driving along & the associated image of the Scooby driver which brought all the trouble.
  20. Well that sucks seeing your lovely Zed like that. Glad you're all ok physically though. I learnt this lesson years ago when I let one of my mates drive my first car. He hadn't even passed his driving test but I thought I'd give him a little free lesson. We were in a private car park with loads of space so I thought he'd be ok. Boy was I wrong as he didn't turn hard enough making a U-turn, panicked, forgot which one the brake was and drove us head long into a crash barrier. Luckily the damage was minimal & I fixed most of it myself. Only really cost me £12 for a used headlight (was on an '88 Micra Mk1) which he paid.
  21. haah yes it's around 112DB with the bungs out, i get away with driving it around with bungs in with decats, it's around 104DB then, it did sound alot better before the decats but i'd rather have the performance, tempted to go cobra resonated soon. I think the Cobra might be a wise move if you want to keep your hearing long term. Must sound amazing through tunnels/built up areas though.
  22. Welcome aboard. As Will said lets see some pictures when you can.
  23. Sounds fantastic on the start up video. Best looking estate I've seen for sure.
×
×
  • Create New...