Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I know mCook has that exact brace fitted so it might be worth a PM to him to see what he thinks as he's had it a while now. You can see it on his car just about in some of the pictures posted in the thread below. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89316-identify-my-exhaust-finally-got-some-decent-pictures/ Ultra Racing apparently are pretty big in Australia & have a good reputation so the quality of their stuff should be good. At around £200 odd for the cheapest new OEM Nissan W-brace and around £170 odd for the Ultra Racing version I know which one I'd be buying if I needed one.
  2. Looks really nice Gary, ...not too OTT. One thing I notice is that your windscreen washer bottle has disappeared. Are you going to put that back or have you come up with another solution for washing the windscreen like one of those bags?
  3. Looks very nice. Japspeed K1 & De-Cats though, ...how's your hearing nowadays? I mean that must be proper loud!
  4. What I was getting at is that your post & "like" of Dans post were both basically implying that Danny is doing something wrong in the way he is driving which is why people are shaking their heads at him. I didn't really think that was fair of you to point that accusation at him especially as you've posted videos of yourself being a bit of a hoon. Not saying I've never done it, ...but still sometimes people will be disapproving of your car or driving & shake their heads even when you're really doing nothing wrong. And do you really think I need to post boost?, ...come on.
  5. Haters gonna hate as they say.
  6. Love how mouthwash "liked" this... Hooning it in a tunnel, ...revving up in a car park then wheel spinning off.
  7. Why use Demon Tweeks when there are plenty of excellent traders on here that could get you what you need ~ like the Cougar Store, Clark Motorsport, Horsham Developments & more. I've always found DT a little expensive tbh. For example: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_5&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1415 No idea what make the OEM JDM calipers are sorry.
  8. Or a 2nd hand set of originals that will always be worth similar money, imho of course Yep if you can find them
  9. No probs. His Zed was my inspiration for getting the Rota Grid alloys as they just looked so darn good on his car. Nothing wrong with taking a bit of inspiration from what others have done.
  10. ^^ Looks really nice Veeg. Lovely brick work. Just hope the garage isn't one of those tiny new build types where it's so small that even if you can get the car in, ...getting out of the car can be a nightmare. Have you checked to see what the width of the garage door is & internal size? or isn't it a concern? (I know some people just use a garage for storage nowadays)
  11. Definitely. Looks great.
  12. Welcome aboard Paul. No idea where the car you have been looking at has disappeared to as usually even if the car has sold it's still in the for sale section but just marked as sold. Maybe the seller didn't meet the forum rules on selling and the advert was deleted/removed possibly by the mods.
  13. Yeah, it's odd to have there but works fine for me now. The plan is to route the vidoe cable all the way to the head unit when I had a new one installed in 2017 That's a long way off but a new house is more important.
  14. Great work but what an unusual place for the reversing monitor, ..but if it works for you that's all that matters. Kudos.
  15. Looks very tidy, ...good luck with your plans.
  16. You have Brembo brakes. Here are some options available to you from Horsham Developments: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414 And some more from the Cougar Store: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_3&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_6&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Lot's of traders on here though that can help you out depending on your budget & what you want. You looking to upgrade from the factory set up or just do it as cheap as possible & not bothered about the make etc?
  17. ^^ As above ~ those are Brembos. These below are none Brembos... If you're lucky someone has upgraded your import Zed to the Brembo braking set up, ...if you're unlucky someone has just stuck a Brembo sticker on the import calipers.
  18. I know Scott probably has done more or less what you're looking for... More pictures in his excellent build thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/page__st__340
  19. I went from the Rays 18" alloys to Rota 19" alloys. 9.5J 245/35/19 ET20 up front and 10.5J 275/35/19 ET20 rear and imo there is no discomfort compared with the 18's. Nothing noticeable anyway imho.
  20. AHAHAHA yeah i think it's a cobra but too be honest it does not seem that loud when in low revs and going through villages etc ? Just smile & wave at them Danny.
  21. Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? Just wondered as I used to get that a lot when I had my modified Impreza, ...mainly from old people, shaking their head at me thinking I was speeding even though I was doing the 30 mph limit but my car probably just sounded too loud for them so they assumed I was speeding. F**k em'.
  22. Few options for you here from Horsham Developments to suit non-Brembo brakes: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1415 The ones you've listed above are to suit Brembo brake equipped Zeds.
  23. Hence why I mentioned the Rota GTR's. Look identical bar the engraved word "Nismo" and you could have those for around £1600 odd including tyres.
  24. Very nice.
×
×
  • Create New...