Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard.
  2. Welcome aboard Ryan and like the old CRX.
  3. Try zmanalex firstly to see if he can help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ Failing that you could then try R35LEE: http://www.350z-uk.c...king-all-parts/ Or Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.c...-available-cms/ Or possibly the chubby ninja (he was breaking his old Zed after he crashed it): http://www.350z-uk.c...e-chubby-ninja/
  4. Cool. Maybe PM Darren. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88297-darren-bs-1971-240z-project-pumpkin-major-update-p48/
  5. Not a bad review from Tiff then really, ...can't argue about the small boot space & lack of glove box etc as he's right.
  6. That sucks about the aerial Karl, ...some jealous, sad act scum bags about. At least you managed to drill it out though and the gold washer set looks great.
  7. Looks so good already. One step closer.
  8. ^^ Very nice and those alloys are an interesting colour, ...definitely stand out at least.
  9. So he says Well, ...first time today.
  10. Love the colour of your knob chirag. Never said that to another man before.
  11. Yep just noticed that. Still he should have shown the engine bay in the for sale ad regardless of it being a supercharged, TT or just n/a vehicle.
  12. Exactly what I was thinking. I mean he may well have one but why on earth would you not show it in the advert? Bizarre.
  13. Happy Birthday Vlad ~ hope you have a great day whatever you get up to.
  14. Very good fergie and liked the music on the first video.
  15. Maybe tomorrow night ~ lot's of TV that me & the Mrs watch though on Fridays.
  16. Just watched the video, ...great seeing all those Zeds in one place.
  17. I know right. We might actually have a chance at catching up with Stu's time, ...or, maybe we still won't beat it and look even more inept.
  18. It's the 6 speed box you can buy, just above the customisable one. Wait what?! ...custom gear box? I'm still running the standard cr*p. Going to have a go at this on the weekend after I change the gearbox.
  19. It can happen yes on discs that have drill holes all the way through, ...not sure if they are all prone to this though and I understand chamfering the hole can help stop/reduce the chance of that happening. Plenty of cars do run fully drilled discs but I don't think you really need that. I have EBC turbo grooved discs on my Zed which are dimpled rather than fully drilled so you do get a nice looking disc which is strong with some of the benefits of the drilled discs.
  20. +1 and Same. Can't wait.
  21. GMballistic

    switch panels

    No worries.
  22. Regardless of tracking the car or not being able to stop quicker is always beneficial. Now obviously you don't need a big brake kit but I'd say it's definitely worth getting some decent parts as Vlad mentioned above ~ braided brake lines, Ferodo DS2500 pads and some Motul RBF600 fluid or similar. That's even if you do stay with standard discs.
  23. ^^ Awesome. Garage & car.
  24. In for inspiration.
  25. Hello Ian, Not sure about the repair side of things but here are a pair of used OEM Cats for sale from another member: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98113-oem-cats-from-de-oem-y-pipe-back-exhaust-from-hr/ If they are no good (or get sold before you see this) then you could always try zmanalex on here for another good used condition Cat/s.
×
×
  • Create New...