Look's nice but can you still see your lights through the dark tint?
Just wondering as it would be such a shame if you got rear ended by someone because they can't tell that you're braking in front of them in the daytime.
^^ What Sam said.
I've got EBC turbo groove discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, Goodridge braided brake lines and Motul RBF600 (I think) fluid which all worked great on my recent track day.
Yep totally agree. Doubt I'll be doing an action day again.
Probably stump up the higher price for a proper track day next time, ...more expensive but at least it's not 30+ cars on track at once and will be better run.
Ah freddy? Not really a run in though.
He was trying to drift his Mk2 around in the corners which we were told not to do in the driver briefing prior to going on track so basically he was breaking the rules that were there to protect all track users.
My video:
His video:
His driving was not as bad as others there that day though as at least he had some aptitude.
The standard of driving on that action day from some drivers was ridiculous with people openly flouting the "no overtaking" in corners rule & bullying less experienced or slower vehicles out of the way in dangerous ways.
"Track days/action days" are not set up for racing, lap times, wanna be drifters or show off's, ....they are set up for people to use the track as a safe environment to drive their cars faster than it is legal to do so on the roads without risking injury to innocent members of the public or falling foul of speed limits/cameras.
That's what I think.
I'm almost positive that pipe should be connected to the PCV on the passenger crankcase, ...I wonder if there is anything on the passenger crankcase or if it's just venting to atmosphere now.
Either way I can't see anything to be gained from doing that at all.
When you're on Photobucket Macnore if you look on the right hand side of the page next to the pictures are the "share links", ....click on the "direct link" and it will copy the URL automatically for you. Then all you need to do is paste that into the URL box on the image icon (looks like a polaroid picture) in the "reply to this topic" box on a thread.
Done it for you this time.
Doesn't look too bad to me although as Brillo mentioned no idea how good that filter is at filtration. Stick a K&N filter on it instead and at least you'll know it will stop any crap getting to the engine.
One thing though ~ your "Z air induction tube" is fitted incorrectly.
That rubber pipe should not be coming out of the side at the 9 o'clock position, ...it should in fact be at the 6 o'clock position & most definitely connected to something (pcv pipe I think).
Those alloys are definitely unique mate and to me I think it makes the car look sort of futuristic (if you get what I mean).
Personally think lowering it might fill the arches better but it might also compromise daily driving so I wouldn't ~ Your car, your rules so as long as you're pleased that's all that matters.
Mack you can paint Hammerite directly over the rust but it's always best to get as much off as possible ~ use a wire brush or wire drill attachment ~ if you can get it back to bear metal before you paint then that will give you the best results.
Personally for the underneath of the car I'd just use Hammerite metal paint.
Link: http://www.decoratingwarehouse.co.uk/buy/paints--coatings/metal-paints/hammerite-hammered-finish/417
You can get it in tins or spray cans, smooth or hammered finish so you can get a decent finish with it & it's supposed to give protection for at least 5 years.
If you go to the site though it's actually a bit different as they get to drive the cars on the road rather than a track following a pre-arranged route lasting approximately 20 minutes according to the blurb.
Source: http://drivesouthwest.co.uk/package/fathers-day-experiences/